Chapter 11:Let's Keep This a Secret.....

Ink's POV: I couldn't believe this. Error the one who was supposed to be my worst enemy was sitting me in his lap and was kissing me gently. I blushed the brightest rainbow ever and was just sitting there still as a stone. This was my first ever kiss and Error was stealing it from me. He separated the kiss and pushed me away slightly with his head down.

"I-I'm sorry Ink....I didn't m-mean to do t-that...." I looked at him shocked by his apologetic tone. "I h-had no right to s-steal that k-kiss from you...." He stood up and was about to walk away until I grabbed his hand and stood up with him. "E-Error it's f-fine...." I brought his chin down slightly. "I-I liked i-it....." I kissed him this time and felt him tense up a little, but soon relax and kiss back. He wrapped his arms around my waist and I wrapped my arms around his neck. I had never knew that a kiss gave you such a strange feeling..... Whatever this feeling was I didn't want it to stop.

Soon, we had to separate the kiss due to lack of breath. We were both panting and blushing furiously. It took us a few minutes to catch our breath before Error finally spoke. "That was your first kiss wasn't it?~" I blushed slightly and nodded which made him chuckle. "For a person who's never kissed anyone before, you did pretty good~" I blushed more if possible and hid my face in my scarf. "Heh cute..." Error was suddenly picking me up bridal style and opening a portal. "W-what are you d-doing?" "Takin ya' home Inky, what else would I be doing?" 

I hid my blushing face even more with my scarf at his new nickname for me. He chuckled once more and went through the portal.  Next thing I knew, we were in my room. He placed me down on the bed and rubbed my cheek. "See ya' later, and keep this whole thing between us k Inky~" He winked at me before teleporting away and I could've swore my face was on fire. I hid my face under the covers of my bed to hide myself. "Pervert...."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yeah idk. This chapter was terrible! I'm sorry! I'm tired and my brain is slow. My apologies. See you guys later or not.

Word Count: 399 words