Chapter 8: IM SO STUPID!!!!

Sorry I was putting this off for so long. Things have been pretty hectic. Anyway let's begin.

Error's POV: What is wrong with me?! I was now back at my home in the void and was repeatedly hitting myself over the head with a book. Don't ask me where I got the book I just have it ok!? I lay back down on the floor slightly dizzy from hitting myself so many times. My face probably looked like the surface of the sun, it felt like it was to. I kept thinking about the picture Ink made which only mad my blush worse. Then I remembered his face.....his eyes were half closed and he had a beautiful rainbow blush. He was so cute........WAIT WTH ERROR!? I hit myself again. Why do these kinds of things keep coming to my mind?!

Ok maybe I just need a good night sleep to calm myself down. Yeah that's it...I'm just tired and confused. When I wake up my thoughts will be back to normal and this whole Ink thing will be over......

Ink's POV: I was still thinking about Error. Right now I was hiding part of my face in my scarf covering the rainbow blush that was slowly spreading more across my face. If it wasn't for frickin DREAM then Error would've kissed me. I would've blushed more at this thought if possible, but my face was already a mess. I stood up and picked up the drawing of me and Error. I stared at it for a while slowly rubbing the side of the page Error was on.

I put the picture away once I heard a knock on the door. "C-come in..." Blue's cute little head popped in. "Hi Ink!" I smiled, "Hi Blue! You need anything?" He shook his head, "No, I just came to check on y- Ink are you ok!? Your face is a rainbow!" Oh no my blush is still their..... Blue put his hand on my forehead. "B-blue I'm fine...." Blue didn't listen to me and the next thing I knew he came running back up with a thermometer and put it in my mouth. 

After a few minutes he took it back out and I gasped. I actually did have a fever even though I didn't feel sick. Blue pushed me down on the bed. "You need rest Ink and you are not leaving this household till you're better!" Before I could respond he walked out of my room and closed the door behind him. I sighed, maybe a bit of sleep will help me forget this whole mess. I pulled the blankets over me and closed my eyes. Tomorrow is another day......

Yeah I have nothing to say bye!

Word Count: 454 words