Chapter 18: Truth or......DARE

How did this story get 1500+ reads!? My mind has been le blown!

Ink's POV: Somehow Geno and Reaper had ended up at the sleepover. We aren't sure how, but they were here. Most of us assumed Error invited Reaper since they were friends and Geno was forced to tag along. Everything became really hectic quick, but after a minute of excitement, hugs, and Geno being salty, everyone had officially calmed down. Everyone was now having a simple conversation with each other. Reaper was flirting with Geno like always, Blue seemed to be chatting with Fell who seemed to be blushing, Fresh was listening to music on his phone, Science was reading a book, Outer was spacing out (did ya' get my pun), and Echo seemed to be talking to Error. Of course Echo was one of my creations, but out of every one Echo was more like a son to me. A moment ago Halluciv was trying to talk to Xellence, but he was shunning him and he decided to give up and talk to Owl instead. Owl and Halluciv seemed like the perfect duo. Owl shows emotions in many ways and Halluciv could easily read emotions in many ways. They were also both really jumpy too. I'm surprised those two didn't meet each other earlier.

Anyway, Dream had proposed we play a game of Truth or Dare. Most of us agreed so majority over. Everyone got into a circle, well it was more like an oval. People sat on the couch, layed on the arm chairs, and some littered the floor (mostly the dominants sat in the chairs and on the couch except for Halluciv just cus).  Blue started the game. 

"So......Fresh Truth or Dare!?" Blue has stars in his eyes. Fresh smirked.

"Dare ma' home dawg, I ain't afraid!" I rolled my eyes at Fresh's reaction.

"Alright then," Blue exclaimed, "I dare you to down all of the leftover hot sauce!" Fresh stiffened a little. I don't think Fresh is very good at handling spicy foods even if he is a parasite. He could take sour things though. He loved flipping Sour Patch (ma fav candy)

"What's wrong Fresh? Ya' scared?" Geno said in a mocking voice which made even Xellence chuckle. Fresh took a deep breath and glared at Geno under his YOLO glasses.

"No way Jose! I'm doing it!" Fresh stood up and walked towards the kitchen and pulled the hot sauce out. The hot sauce belonged to Blue since Dream and I didn't like spicy foods too much, but we knew how frickin hot it was. It would burn your nostrils by just going near it. We had no idea of the brand since the sticker was torn off. All we knew is that Blue go the hot sauce from a website on Japan. The website of course being recommended by Pyro! Sans and we were positive that the hot sauce Blue would beast through somehow was illegal. Fresh gulped just by smell of the sauce. There was only a little left in the bottle, but it still looked like death. He took another deep breath before downing the rest and throwing the bottle somewhere. Fresh stood there confused. "Da hell the sauce wasn't even spicy bruh!" Blue snickered and counted down.

" 3......2......1.......&...." Fresh's eye lights went out for a second and then, he flared to life hands instantly going on his head.

"HOLY F*CK WHAT THE HELL IS THIS!!! ITS BURNING MY INSIDES!!!!" Fresh screamed as he took the jug of milk out of the fridge and instantly downed it. Xellence, Reaper, Geno, Fell, and Error were laughing their skulls off and Halluciv, Dream, and Echo looked worried that Fresh would literally burst into flames. Science was face palming reeeeaaaall hard and Owl was trying to be polite and try her best not to burst out laughing like the others. 

Eventually, Fresh finally got rid of probably the spiciest thing anyone will ever taste out of his mouth and was laying face down on the floor. A few people moved slightly away from Blue's vicinity, but I don't think he noticed. Fresh recollected himself and sat up.

"Ugh.....Echo truth or dare ma' dude?" Fresh said his voice slightly scratchy from the hot sauce. 

"Ummm truth....." Echo said slightly unsure of himself.