The Wrong Hampton (10)

A/N: H.O.L.Y CRAP! SERIOUSLY? 1K READS? I'M PEEING!!! NOT REALLY, I'M ACTUALLY IN CLASS RIGHT NOW BUT DUUUUUUUUDE! THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH! Y'ALL ARE MY MOTIVATION TO KEEP WRITING. AHHHHHHH!!!! LOVE YOU ALL! SO GRATEFUL AND BEYOND HUMBLED BY Y'ALL! NOW WITHOUT FURTHER ADO....CHAPTER 10!!!!

P.S SORRY THAT IT'S SLOPPY, WROTE THIS IN ONE SITTING...RIP! WILL EDIT LATER AND PLS REMEMBER I'M WRITING AS I GO ALONG AND THIS HAS NO SET PLOT SO IDK WHERE IT WILL GO AND THERE ARE PROLLY GONNA BE A GOOD AMOUNT OF PLOT HOLES. BEAR WITH ME AND DO POINT OUT ERRORS IF U SPOT THEM PLS!!!!!!! HEHE

P.P.S THIS CHAPTER IS ABOUT 2042 WORDS...TRIED TO MAKE IT A LIL LONGER FOR U GUYS TO SHOW MY APPRECIATION....SERIOUSLY LOVE YOU SOOOOO MUCH! AHHHHHH!!!!! CAN'T BELIEVE THIS!

LEO

Haley sits in my passenger seat. The convertible top is down and her long hair flies in the wind. She's singing along to some annoying country song that she found when I gave her the aux. I turn to study her. There's no doubt in my mind that she's textbook definition 'gorgeous.' She's got the perfect chest, the slim waist, the shapely hips, the caramel tan, the commercial ready curly hair...so why am I picturing Gabby in my passenger seat instead?

Abruptly, Haley leans over and shuts the radio off. I clench my jaw and press a little harder on the accelerator.

"Why does Gabby hate you so much?" Haley turns to gaze at me, her green doe eyes filled with curiosity and maybe a little jealousy.

My heart tightens a little at the words 'Gabby', 'hate', and 'you'. I give the tiny blond to my right a cocky grin. "Girls hate what they can't have."

Haley tilts her head, questioningly. "Do you think she's ugly?"

My jaw clenches yet again. I remain silent as we approach our destination. I turn to the girl in my passenger seat and give her my signature Leo Hamilton smirk just as we reach my house. I lead her out of the car and sneak up to my room. Once we're in the room and my door is shut and locked, I take slow steps to Haley. Her breath hitches in her throat. 

"You don't care...about Kurt?" She squeaks as I plant my lips on her neck. I pull away long enough to whisper in her ear.

"We all have dirty laundry, babe. I won't show you mine if you don't show me yours."

She nods, breathless, and then lets out a sharp gasp as I lick a particularly sensitive spot on her collar bone. 

"May I?" I ask the gorgeous girl in front of me, gesturing to her shirt. She practically rips it off herself, eager. 

They always are.

----------------------------------

GABBY

"I think I'm coming down with something." I whine to Camille. She rolls her eyes and hits me with a pillow. 

"It's called Senioritis, bitch. No known cure. So you finished the project?" She asks me, looking over my shoulder at the blinking cursor on my computer.

"Yeah, I can't stand to be around Leo right now, not while he is seeing Haley, so I texted him I'd finish it on my own. Haven't heard back from him, so I'm finishing it anyways. It's due soon anyways, I don't have anymore time for Leo drama."

"And no word from his hunky cousin?"

"Aaron? Ha! No. He was probably scared off for life. Probably blocked my number. Wouldn't even blame the guy."

"Shame. Could have gone on a double date. Me and Leo, you and Aaron..."

"Sure." I roll my eyes. "When Hell freezes over. Would make for a cute date! Maybe we could go ice skating!"