California King Bed (14)

I'M BACK BITCHES! HAPPY THANKSGIVING! LET ME KNOW WHAT YOU THINK OF THIS CHAPTER? COMMENT, VOTE, SHARE!!!! PLS!!!! ILY!!!!

LEO

I watch Gabby leave, frustration bubbling in the pit of my stomach. She's pissed at me, she doesn't want anything to do with me anymore, so why am I still thinking about her? 

Why is anyone thinking about her? I noticed the brown haired boy she was sitting with earlier, noticed the way that he looked at her. Like he wanted to take her upstairs and ravish her. I know that look all too well. But on Gabby? Flabby Gabby? The fact that two guys are into her is beyond me. It confuses me. It frustrates the Hell out of me. How the Hell do they have the balls to pursue her? I guess I understand why Aaron doesn't give a shit, but these other guys that have hit on her...they stand to lose everything by being with her. Don't they?

A very drunk, very suggestive looking Emily approaches me. Her eyes are half shut and she wears a sultry smile. "What do you say we go upstairs for a quick hookup?" She purrs, putting a tiny hand on my chest and running it up and down. 

"Not tonight." I gently grab her wrist and place her hand back where it belongs--away from me. 

She looks confused. "Why?"

"I just don't want to, Em. I'm not in the mood."

"You're always in the mood." She looks up at me with her big, bright eyes and pouts. 

"I prefer to fuck when my partner is in her right mind, and clearly you are not." I raise an eyebrow at her. I bend down to whisper in her ear. "It's not fun when she's too far gone to even remember who's inside her, driving her wild."

She gasps, biting her lip. "I think you've just sobered me up."

"Good. Then you can go home and get to sleep before it's too late. Then call me in the morning and we can work on a hangover cure that requires two people." I shoot her a quick wink and leave her standing on the makeshift dance floor. I find my way to the kitchen, complete with two keg stands and a whole lot of alcohol. I down a shot. Then two. Then five. Countless shots later, I'm drunk. 

I'm no alcoholic, I know when to stop drinking, but I need to get blackout...just for tonight. I need to step out of my brain and poison the shit out of myself with this cheap 80% vodka until every fucked up part of me is gone and I am left with only my most primal thoughts, feelings and senses. 

The vodka starts to go down like water. 

I can't remember the last time I was this drunk, but this frat party is as good a place as any to create this memory. 

'Just one more shot' I promise myself. Just enough so I won't remember this in the morning. 

Just enough so I don't remember the girl driving me wild. Because try as I might, so far, none of the alcohol that I have consumed is enough to drive away any and all thoughts of Gabrielle fucking Hampton.

--------------------------------------

GABBY

I eagerly add Adam back as a friend. Then I refresh my feed, looking to see the stories. Perhaps Camille and Emily are still at the party. They probably are, where else could they have gone? I realize, suddenly, that I don't have Leo as a friend on Snapchat. I guess it makes sense, though. We're not exactly friends...

Sure enough, Camille has posted a story. She's looking as gorgeous as ever with an equally hunky man by her side, his arm wrapped around his waist. In the background I see Emily talking with Leo, her hand trailing up his chest...