Rolling in the Deep (23)

A/N: Hey guys! So I know some of you are super talented with art! I made the current cover for HGP and I have no design skills whatsoever (lmao) so I was hoping maybe some of you could help a gal out and design some for me? This one is getting kinda old, tbh, and I need something more eye-catching to attract more readers! I will pick one and the rest will get features in my chapters and then sometimes I might even switch them up and alternate between covers. 

ALSO, if you have not already, please check out my other stories. I have like three or four at the moment. two similar to HGP in that the main character is plus sized, but the other ones are not like that. Two are a mystery and then one is a raunchy romance (aka smutty) and it would mean the world to me if you could check them out! 

As always, please vote, comment, and share so that I am more motivated to update sooner and more frequently! Y'all are what drives me to keep going with this story until I am satisfied with an ending. 

ALSO I have thought of an ending for this book that will be coming fairly soon but don't worry because there will be a sequel as well as another series starring Kurt and Haley?!!!?!?!!?!??!?!?!?! YEET I am so excited you guys, much more to come. Much love! 

GABBY

I wake up to an unidentified liquid dripping on my forehead. I open one eye, still half asleep, and quickly shut it again once the liquid manages to hit me straight in the pupil. 

"What the Hell?" I moan, dragging my right forearm across my face in an attempt to wipe it dry. I open both of my eyes again and force myself to sit up to face my would-be torturer. Leo stands above me grasping a wet rag that he's twisted so that excess water drips down. His jaw is prominent and his hair is wild and at this very moment, he looks like someone I could spend the rest of my life with. Shaking the thought out of my head along with the water he's managed to continue dripping on me, I growl, "What are you doing?"

He gives me a secretive grin. "Get up. Get dressed." Then he leaves the room.

I'm tempted to defy him and go back to sleep but the other half of me is wildly curious as to what he could be waking me up at dawn for. I let my curiosity get the best of me, rolling out of bed and walking to the closet that has been neatly arranged for me. I decide on a white, off the shoulder top and jean shorts with some black flip-flops. It's devastatingly simple yet sultry. I pull my hair into a high ponytail, finding it pointless to waste precious time ironing it and only put on light makeup--mascara and lipgloss. I somehow manage to be ready in a record time of ten minutes, topping off my look with some sunglasses that I wear like a headband in case I decide that I need them later on in the day.

When I finally find Leo, he's sitting in his room. I've only been in it a few times from when I was last here, but it looks different now. More mature. The walls are painted a dark blue, almost navy. The floor is a distressed wood and there is none of the typical teenage boy filth adorning it. His room is almost immaculate, unlived in. His bed is neatly made, the black comforter tucked to perfection.  It's king-sized and placed in the center of the room, giant and demanding of attention. Aside from that, the room is minimalistic. There's a bookshelf filled with a few books and some other knickknacks. There's a simple table with a computer and a rolling chair. There are a beanbag and a couch and a television. And that's all.  

"Not one for decoration, huh?" I invite myself in, plopping myself on the beanbag. He's sitting on the couch with a book in hand and looks humiliated as if I didn't already know that he was capable of reading. "What're you reading?"

"Nothing." He mumbles, shielding the book from my curious eyes. 

"Obviously it's something."

"Nothing." He repeats, this time a little more forceful. His eyes are wild, pleading for me to drop it. I decide to show mercy and change the subject.