A/N: IM-FUCKING-PORTANT

Hey! Just some words because I'm really starting to get bothered by this:

Leo and Gabby are not flawless human beings. Please SHOW ME where I said they were!!! You can't :) Leo has been an asshole in the past. So has Gabby. So has every other fucking human being ever. Mean people can change--gasp!

When you have history, sometimes you can look the other way when someone is being a dick, especially when you're insecure. That's what Gabby did with Leo. And Leo was a dick because of his insecurities. The two are GROWING. They are not and will never be perfect. They are flawed, they're often dicks, they probably won't change drastically for a while because that's just not realistic. Change comes slowly. You don't wake up one morning and become someone else. You learn and you develop and you mature and you FORGIVE AND YOU FORGET!

If you don't like my characters, my story, or anything else you are free to find a story where the characters are perfect and the story is wrapped in a neat little bow. If you want to stick around and read about characters that are fucked up, insecure, often mean, and sometimes downright dislikable then stick around. But I won't have people trashing my work because they don't like something. 

You're free to have your opinion. You're bored of the book? You find the characters unappealing? You don't like the story? Cool! Don't comment on shit that I've worked hard on just to say that you're 'over it'. Good for fucking you! Go read something else! This is MY story. These are MY characters. You talk trash about that, you're talking trash about me. Keep your mean comments to yourself please because frankly I will NOT have it here. You don't have to like them. You also don't have to write nasty shit on my page. You want to keep doing it and you can consider yourself blocked. I write here to feel good and express myself, not to get fucking harassed. I can take CONSTRUCTIVE criticism, but I cannot take rude.

Thanks! XOXO