2

Her dad had been surprised when Lydia refused a second milkshake. But she had other things on her mind.

Lydia had never been one to believe in love at first sight, or even love as a whole. She did however, believe in lust. And she had felt nothing but at the sight of the leather clad biker.

A past identity she had had in a previous town, had her picking off as many boys in her old school as possible, in her own sexual game. Virgins, stoners, jocks, all of the clichés she had a go at. But leaving her previous town she was bored of boys. She'd seen them all, she'd done them all.

The one thing she hadn't done, was a man. And that's who, she decided, Lydia Prescott was going to be in Riverdale.

She ignored the conversation her father and his girlfriend were having as her mind wandered over possible recreations she could make of herself.

Slurping up the last of his milkshake, Lydia's father sighed contently. He walked over to Pop to pay the bill and came back to the table his family sat at. "We ready?" Rachel said grabbing her bag, he nodded. The couple led the way out, Lydia reluctantly following them as they squeezed each other close. Just before they reached their car, Lydia came to a stop. "I was thinking maybe I could have a wander round." She called over to her parent, looking in the direction the biker had driven away. Her father smiled, wishing that this was it. They could finally settle. He had found someone he loved in a place his daughter could love.

"Of course. Do you want me to come with you?"

"No, no dad it's fine. I won't be late don't worry." She looked down at the time on her phone. The screens brightness illuminating her face, saying it was nine at night.

"OK, just let me know when you're on your way home." He smiled at her before opening the passenger door of his car for Rachel and then climbing into the drivers seat.

Lydia watched as the car drove away before she started walking. She looked left to where her dad had drove off and then she looked right to where the biker had. And without even thinking her feet carried her right.

She walked for a few yards past cheaper looking houses than the one she was inhabiting, but Lydia couldn't help but thing how much more home-like these were. These were real homes with real people actually living inside them. Whilst Lydia was anything but real, and the house was anything but a home. 

Lydia sauntered along the pavement as she passed a faded wooden sign, half rotting, half completely broken with the faint words, Sunnyside  Trailer Park. Most of the trailers were left abandoned, with no sign of life within them at all, so Lydia kept on walking.

The muffled sound of music and chatter came from ahead and her feet dragged her towards it. A bar called The Whyte Worm soon came into view, and Lydia began to walk a little faster at the sight of bikes parked outside and men wearing leather.

She pushed open the doors to the bar to be hit with the strong scent of tobacco and the smoke quickly following. Lydia had missed the smell, missed the taste and missed the feel of a cigarette between her lips. She knew it was bad for her, but that's why Lydia liked it.

She made her way over to the bar, having already had tricks up her sleeve, she pulled down her mesh top down slightly revealing more cleavage and whistled down the bartender who came rushing over straight away at the sight of her. She smirked.

"I'll have a beer please."

The bartender chewed the inside of his cheek before finally deciding it be best to ask for her ID. She smiled, knowing she was already equipped. From out of her back pocket, Lydia pulled out her driving licence. Obviously fake as it stated that she was 21. She had been given it two moves back by a boy she had so tightly wrapped around her finger that he was no longer his own person. She broke his heart when she left, she had broken many, but nobody had broken hers. She didn't care about anyone enough for them too.