8

"So you've met FP before?" He refused to blink it case he missed the tiniest break in Lydia's body language. He'd already learnt about her from Veronica, well the bits and bobs she had told him and it wasn't anything Archie liked.

"No." Lydia's hard shell had been built back up now FP had left the house.

"How do you know him, Lydia?" His head tilted, questioning her.

"I don't." Her voice was monotone, she wasn't giving anything away. Sure she was legal, but in the back of her mind Lydia knew that this thing that they had going on, their flirting, that was just on the edge of leading to something more, no matter how brief Lydia believed it would be, would be shunned upon, especially since FP now worked for her dad.

"Where did you meet?" Archie wasn't giving up. "Was he who you were with last night?" His voice started to get louder and Lydia was actually getting scared now that the men in the other room would hear, but also she really didn't expect this from a guy like Archie. From what she had learned so far, he was sweet, loyal to his friends, but this, what Lydia was witnessing now wasn't what she thought of him.

"Veronica told me she knew you in New York." Archie hissed, and it felt like venom in Lydia's ears. "Told me you're a little bit of a slut."

She stared back at the red head, this she definitely didn't expect. But then she smirked which confused the younger boy. "You might want to get the whole story off her next time before confronting me with it, Archiekins." She sauntered past him, slapping him on the shoulder as she left him in the kitchen and announced to Fred and her dad that she was now leaving and insisted that it was fine that her dad should stay for a while longer.

"Bye Archiekins!" Lydia taunted sweetly as she waved her fingers at the boy still in the kitchen. He squinted at her as he watched her leave out the front door.

Lydia jumped down the porch steps realising how excited she was to have left the house. As she stepped onto the pavement a rumble of a car engine was heard from up the streets and a pair of headlights were switched on.

"God, took you long enough!" FP whined as Lydia hopped into the passenger seat of his truck.

"You said ten minutes." She laughed.

"Did I?" FP smiled hearing her giggle fill the car. "I don't know what I was thinking I can't wait that long." He grabbed the back of her neck and for the first time they felt each others lips. His slightly chapped, hers lathered with a deep rose lipstick, which smudged onto his as they pulled away.

Lydia giggled as she wiped the mess from his mouth with her thumb and he pulled away from the curb.

He wasn't thinking of Lydia yet at the same time all he was thinking about was Lydia. The way her body moved, the way she giggled, the way she brushed her hair back with her fingers. He wasn't thinking about how young she was, she'd spent enough time in the white worm for him to forget that she wasn't actually old enough to drink, he wasn't thinking that her dad was his boss and of the consequences that may occur if he found out. His mind was just full of the softness of her skin and the taste of her still on his tongue.

He shuffled in his seat uncomfortable with his position, as he itched to reach the trailer park.

Lydia saw the mouldy sign of Sunny side trailer park and remembered passing it by it on her first night in Riverdale, and how the whole place made her feel a bit uneasy. She looked over at FP as he pulled up to the trailer he called home.

As he stopped the truck, he looked over to Lydia to see her staring at him right back, but the lust had now faded from her eyes. He suddenly felt ashamed.

"I've lived here all my life. In this one small trailer." He said, his fingers tapping on the steering wheel. "I know it's not much but-"

"It's very you." Lydia cut him off, smiling. This was the first time she'd ever seen him without his cocky smirk.

"You want to come in?" FP asked carefully, knowing their heated moment was slowly disappearing.

"Yeah." Lydia smiled as she pushed open her door and jumped out the truck before FP.

Fp unlocked the door and allowed Lydia to walk in first, which he immediately regretted as his dirty clothes and empty beer cans were littered around the room. "Sorry." he muttered as he started to pick things off the floor. Lydia placed a hand on his back feeling his muscles dance under her touch.

"My life is just as messy." It was meant to come out as a joke as she laughed but FP knew that she was telling him some sort of painful truth.

He dropped the clothes that were bundled up in his arms and grabbed her by her waist, hungry to touch her once again.

Their bodies so close, and their clothes feeling so tight and restricting, FP saw the lust within Lydia return, for him though it never left. He bent down, grabbing her by the top of her thighs and hoisted her up in the air and she wrapped her legs around his waist. Their lips reconnected, sloppier than they had been in the car. Fp feeling weak to her touch slammed them against the wall to keep her and himself steady.

Sliding his hands up her thighs he lifted the dress up to her midriff. In his frustration at seeing her underwear still damp over him, he pulled at the material, ripping it off instead of pushing them down her legs. He licked his lips as his mouth began to feel dry.

Leaving Lydia shocked and confused, he let go of her, her feet returning to the floor. He ran a hand through his already messy hair and walked away from the girl whom had pushed herself back into the wall.

No guy had done this to her before. Left her like this. And she was pissed, but as FP turned back round to face her, now sitting down on the patched up sofa her expression softened.

He ran his hand through his stubble refusing to look at the girl that was stood in the room. There was a deafening silence between them and for the first time it was awkward and thick with tension but not the usual sexual tension.

Not knowing what to do, Lydia stood there awkwardly. FP finally looked up at her with an expression Lydia had never seen present on his face before. It was stone like.

"We can't do this!"