11

"You!" FP growled, his drunken breath fanning her face. "You and your perfect hair and your perfect body and those perfect lips and those perfect wet panties." Her eyes flickered to the torn lace that was sat by the television, he had hardly moved them. They sat there like they had always been a part of the trailer's decor. His lips were now mumbling against her neck. "You, and your jailbait pussy. And how much I want you and how much I can't have you." His hands were gripping at her hips, thumbing her exposed hip bones as her skinny jeans sung low. Their bodies were touching now, and both their bodies were on fire.

"Touch me!" She whimpered as she felt his manhood against her. "Please, touch me!" She had never begged before, but she had never wanted it this bad. "You can have me! You can take me!" She was almost crying at the need to be touched. Touched by him.

FP groaned down her ear as he felt her grinding against him, searching for some sort of release. She was trapped, once again between his body and the wall.

He'd drowned himself in alcohol because he told himself he couldn't have her. But here she was begging. He'd never had a woman beg for him before.

She slid down the wall, as FP's body refused to give into her. His jeans already undone, she easily slotted her hand down the waistline of his boxers. She felt him twitch as her cold hand wrapped around his cock.

"Don't." He whispered but she ignored him as she pulled out his growing cock from the restraints of his clothes.

"Lydia!" He growled but this time he wasn't telling her to stop he was telling her to stop teasing as she licked at his shaft and up his base.

His palms hit the wall in front of him as he hit the back of her throat. He squeezed his eyes shut as she moaned loudly. He looked down at the girl on her knees below him, he watched as she slid her hands under her shirt. He pulled out of her mouth that was dripping with his precum. He moaned at the sultry sight of her. "Only I touch you!" He said lifting her chin up with his index finger. "You got that baby?"

"Yes, daddy." She bit her bottom lip thinking about the first time they met and how he addressed himself as daddy and how the way he said it sent chills down her spine. He smirked at the young woman underneath him and couldn't wait a minute longer. He lifted her up off the floor so she was standing, once again trapped between his body and the wall.

He lifted up her t-shirt revealing her perky breasts that were now completely exposed to him, he licked his lips hungrily. Their lips reconnected, sloppy and passion filled. His hand raised to her breast, his thumb drifting over her nipple, she whined into his mouth at his delicate touch.

Her hands gripped onto his freshly washed hair, pulling at the ends as she pushed herself against him, wanting to feel the friction through her jeans. She pulled away from his lips and he took the opportunity to dance his lips down her neck. "Fuck, FP! Touch me!" She wanted to scream it louder as she felt herself aching for him.

He smiled against her skin but only half listened to her as his lips wrapped around her right breast, his hands wandering down her back to grab her arse. Her back arched as his tongue swirled around her erect nipple.

Her nails ran down his back, scratching his skin through his shirt. Finding the top of his jeans that were hanging loosely round his hips, she pushed them down, hitting his ankles. His wet mouth released her left breast, and lifted his lips to her ear, biting lightly on her lobe. "Does my baby want my cock inside her tight pussy?" She moaned a loud yes. His nails stroked down her stomach, painfully slow before his fingers reached the waist of her jeans, unfastening them with one hand, he delved his hands down the fabric, rubbing her through her panties. "God, baby! Daddy has made you so wet!" He moaned as he felt her.

Lydia grinded herself against his fingers, moaning at his touch. "Stop teasing me!" She cried as she grabbed him by the wrist pulling hand out of her pants and kicking off her jeans instead.

He licked his lips seeing her in just her knickers. "Fuck baby, the things I want to do to you." His eyes burned into her body as he grabbed her by her thighs lifting her up off the ground, mirroring the position of the previous night. But this time he FP didn't want to stop. This time FP didn't feel like what he was doing was wrong. In this moment, at this time, there was no place the man would rather be.

He slammed the girls back into the wall, the air escaping her lungs for a few brief seconds. He slid down his boxers and pushed her panties the the side, and without warning pushed himself into her. His heart beating fast over her warmth and wetness that was all for him. 

Each thrust slammed her hard against the wall, but Lydia loved it. She pulled and gripped harder and harder onto his hair as he breathed heavily and tightened his grip on her neck.

°°°

She lay with her eyes closed, her hair spread across the pillow as the older man ran his fingers through it. Her heart was still pumping loudly and filled with adrenaline, as she lay still, coming down from her third sexual high that night.

FP's fingers stopped gliding through her messy hair and she felt his side of the bed lift. She cracked open one eye and watched as his bare arse walked through the shadows and into the kitchen.

"Here." He whispered into the silence. Lydia sat up to see FP holding out a small glass for her. "Sorry, it's not the fanciest brand, but remember I said, Whiskey neat is best after sex." He grinned as the girl took the drink from him and sipped it.

"Are you not having one?"

"No. I'm trying to stay clean remember." She smiled down at the rich brown liquid swirling in her glass.

She downed the rest of the drink and placed the glass on the nightstand, before swinging her legs over the side of the bed. FP sat up. "Where are you going?"

Lydia looked at him over her shoulder. The streetlamps from outside glowing on his face and making his eyes glisten. "Stay." He said as she pulled on her underwear that had been thrown on the bedroom floor. "I mean you're welcome to stay, if you want."

She stood up looking down at the man in bed in front of her. She ran her fingers through her hair, flipping it to a side parting. She sighed, but then a smile graced her lips as she climbed back into the man's sheets. He laid down next to her.

It had been a long time since FP Jones had fucked a woman, but it had been an even longer time since he had shared his bed with someone. He had missed it, and as Lydia placed her palm on his chest and drifted to sleep, he realised just how content he was with life at that moment, something he hadn't felt in years.