18

"I'm working with Hiram Lodge." She managed to choke out.

A lead weight felt like it had lifted off her chest, had unwrapped it's possessive grip from her organs.

Fp crossed his arms over his chest and Lydia couldn't help stare at the fabric tightening around his muscles. "And why are you telling me this, Lydia. Out of every fucking person in this town? Why me?"

She stood up, a rush of emotion flowing through her body so fast she couldn't bear to keep still. "Because I don't want you to get hurt!"

He scoffed. "You already hurt me." His voice softened. She stood in silence. "You already hurt Veronica." She gulped down an ache forming in her throat. "You already hurt everybody you get involved with." She couldn't look the man in the eyes.

"Because I don't want them to hurt me." She whispered.

"Surely you could understand that!?" She looked him straight in the eyes once again, the wrinkles on his face deeply etched into his skin as he beared all his anger. "I know how you felt when your wife left! I know how your son felt when his mum left! I feel that every fucking day! That pain. That betrayal. That emptiness." Her fists clenched tighter, her voice shaking with the overpowering sadness and anger. "Surely you understand my rational feelings of not letting anyone in to let them hurt me. When did you last let someone in? When did your son?" Her eyes brimmed with tears. "I just go about it a more toxic way. I fuck, and I abuse, and I get into stupid deals with Hiram Lodge." She whispered.

Fp sighed. "And how is you telling me about Hiram you not hurting me, what have I got to do with this mess?"

She wiped a tear away with her sleeve. "Because he wants me to help wage a war." She sniffed.

He thought for a while before taking one step closer to the girl, who was a blubbering mess in the middle of his living room.

"He wants me to help destroy the Southside, corrupt it."

"Love, we're already corrupted. You've seen us all. We're a shit show."

"No!" She stomped her foot on the crowd, FP Jones had no idea the plans Hiram had in store, and if she was honest nor did Lydia. "There's this drug, Jingle Jangle."

Fp raised an eyebrow at the ridiculous name. Lydia shook her head. "Don't. It's meant to sound innocent, but it's fucking deadly. But everything Hiram Lodge does is deadly."

"If you're working for Lodge, then why do you want to protect me?" He knew the answer, and deep down so did Lydia.

"Because you're my ticket out. Out of this town. Out of this web he's spun perfectly to entrap me." There was silence between them once again. Their usual comfortable silence. Like a warmth surrounding them. He stepped closer to her, tucking a strand of hair behind her ear. "He's going to make me do stuff." She whispered, like there were ears listening at doors. "Do stuff that might make you hate me more than you do already, and I don't want that. Just remember, Fp, that I am on your side. I will always be on your side." He nodded, a hint of a smile gracing his lips.

She wiped at her wet cheeks once again. "Lydia." He placed his palm around her cheek. "I don't hate you." He pulled her lips to his. They had both missed the feel. Missed the taste.

She pulled away smiling. "I shouldn't be here." She laughed. "I'm grounded." She rolled her eyes, the atmosphere feeling lighter around them.

" You always have been naughty though." He winked. "A rule breaker."

She smiled, there bodies touching, her body flowing with warm arousal.

She hummed against his lips. "Very bad."

His hands found her hip bones, crashing them against him. "What about your girlfriend?" He said in between sloppy, passionate kisses.

"Ill break up with her." She shedded her jacket and top and grabbed the fabric of FP's flannel. "I promise." She said, pulling away from him and looking into his eyes. He nodded.

She pushed him down onto the sofa. "Plus." She pulled down his sweatpants, and almost melted at the sight of his cock, uncovered by any underwear. "She's selfish." She kissed his neck. "She's boring." Her fingers slid their way up his bare thighs. "She's in love with someone else, deep down." She discarded her own pants by her feet and teased herself with his tip against her aching clit.

Fp grabbed a hold of his cock and lined it up to her pussy, where she had no choice but to slide down onto him. She closed her eyes in pure pleasure.

"Fuck! You feel so good, princess. Your so wet." He whispered against her neck as she rode him. The sound of her moans, slowly getting louder as she picked up pace, filling the room.

He grabbed her hips, stopping her movement. "Let me taste you." He demanded, licking his lips as he pulled out of her dripping pussy.

Gripping onto her thighs she kneeled on the back rest of the sofa, his hot breath fanning her inner thighs. His tongue slid across her clit, a shiver was sent through her body and goosebumps erupted on her skin.

She gripped onto his hair as his tongue delved deeper. Her hips rolled against him, feeling the rush of an orgasm just about to reach her. She pulled away from his mouth, quickly. He moaned as her warmth disappeared but moaned louder when she sat back down on his hard cock.

"Fuck! Fuck! Fuck!" She squeaked as she gripped onto his shoulders, digging her nails into his flesh. Her head tipped back as the sound of her orgasm filled the air and FP bit and sucked at her neck.

"Good girl." He whispered against her skin. "Now are you going to let daddy cum?"

She nodded. She climbed off him, too sensitive to carry on riding. "Cum on my face." She demanded. Getting on her knees.

He raised an eyebrow in shock, but happily obliged. Pumping his throbbing cock in front of her face. Her eyes closed and mouth slightly open.

" You look so beautiful like that." He lifted her chin up. She licked her lips and swallowed the cum that had spewed in her mouth. "On your knees like the slut you are." She moaned, wiping her finger across her cheek and licking the cum off.

"Your little slut?" She battered her eyelids.

"My little slut."