25

"I want to know who I'm protecting you from." Lydia pulled away wiping the hair away that was sticking to her face as tears had dampened her cheeks. 

"You don't need to protect me, FP." He rolled his eyes. 

"Look at you! Look at yourself!" He didn't mean to raise he voice, he just wanted her to know he cared. "You're a mess!" She scoffed. "No, I mean the way he has you on puppet strings." He stepped closer to her, so she was in his arms once again. "What as he got on you, Lydia?" 

She pushed him away, tears visibly falling from her cheeks now. She couldn't remember the last time she cried, but with Hiram's grip slowly tightening around her the tears would soon become inevitable. "Drugs!" She spat out and this time FP didn't welcome her back into her arms. 

"That's what he's got on me, drugs." Her voice shook as her words tried to squeeze past the lump in her throat. "Jingle Jangle to be exact." She sat on the coffee table with a huff. 

"Lydia," FP's voice was soft once again. "That ruins people's lives." 

"Don't you think I know that!" She whipped her head to look at the man, her eyes red and her skin blotchy. "Don't you think it's ruining mine." She whispered, looking down and picking at her nails.  "Riverdale wasn't the first thing to introduce me to it." She sighed, standing up again and pacing the room. "Back in New York, Hiram he saw I wanted to impress him, I wanted his approval to date his daughter. But to impress Hiram Lodge who have to go to extreme lengths. I became his guinea pig. Jingle Jangle was the one that got me hooked. He'd obviously seen this weakness and vulnerability in me and took advantage of that." She ran a hand through her hair, her cheeks beginning to dry up, she wasn't going to waste her tears on Hiram Lodge. "We moved because of the mess that I'd become. I was glad. I went to rehab, got clean, but then a few months later we had to move again, I needed stability in my life, but moving wasn't helping that and neither was my relationships with people. I replaced the drugs with sex, it gave a similar buzz when done right." It was meant to make FP laughed, but his face was frozen in a lack of emotion. "But then my father finally settled down and we moved here. And then there she was once again, Veronica Lodge, my gateway back into my previous life, it was too tempting, too easy, too familiar." 

FP finally moved, stepping towards the girl and wiping her tears from her cheeks and tucking her hair behind her ears. "You're allowed to be human, Lydia." He whispered, placing his forehead against hers. She closed her eyes as his words were like music to her ears. "You're allowed to feel things, stop putting up walls, stop believing that your sadness is your weakness, it's what makes you strong." He cupped his hands over her cheeks and placed his lips lightly on hers. 

Jingle Jangle didn't matter anymore. Jingle Jangle was breaking her up inside. FP Jones was piecing her back together.

So she needed more of him. Needed that fix. Needed him to fix her. Her hands gripped his hair as she kept their lips together. The lust was back once again. 

He pulled apart, out of breath but she was his air. He gripped the back of her thighs and lifted her from the ground, carrying her to his bedroom. 

He dropped her on his bed, her body bouncing from the drop, but she scrambled to the end, in a rush to take off his jeans. She just managed to unbutton them before he pushed her back down again, grabbing both her wrists with one hand and keeping them above her head. 

His lips sucked hard against her neck, aggressive red marks littering her skin. She didn't dare move her hands as he let go of her to rip off the top she wore, he wasn't playing around. 

He grabbed her by her hips, arching her back to pull off her jeans and to kiss along her stomach to the top of her underwear. 

His lips attacked her inner thighs, feeling how warm he was making her. He dragged his tongue up her thigh and cupped his mouth over her covered pussy. She let out a whimper, desperately wanting to feel more, but he pulled away, standing up over her and pulling his top over his head. 

She swallowed, still blown away by the man's body. He smirked, seeing the girl wide-eyed under him. His thumb grazed her bottom lip before his lips replaced it with nothing but the feeling of hunger between them. 

Within moments, that felt like years for Lydia, FP's left hand had found its way to her throat and his right had begun teasing her clit through her underwear.  

"FP!" She moaned, tired of his teasing. He smirked as his hand pulled back her underwear and felt how wet he had made her. 

"Is that all me, darling?" He spoke. She nodded, unable to get the words out without letting out a moan alongside it. 

He pulled her legs up around his shoulders and buried his tongue in her pussy. He hands gripped at his hair as she begged for me. "Fuck, FP. I need you!" Her head tipped back as his tongue danced over her clit. 

He discarded his jeans in a hurry, releasing his length from its tight prison. She bit her lip as she prepared herself for him. He lined himself up, teasing her with his tip, rubbing it against her clit. 

He leaned forward, whispering in her ear. "You know this is our fourth fuck right?" She blushed. 

"Just shut up and do it then!" He chuckled before he slid his cock so easily inside her.