6

"So you're a lesbian?" FP smirked, casually leaning against the doorway to the bar. "Hot." He laughed trying to break the tension that was obviously present from the way Lydia's shoulders hunched.

"No." Lydia spat. Finally turning to face him. "She's kind of an exception. " Lydia whispered more to herself than to FP. She wanted to re-enter the bar, wanting her throat to burn and her head to fuzz to distract her from the inevitable decision she had to make, but FP put his muscular arm against the door, blocking her route.

He leaned forward, breathing heavily down on her bare neck, she'd forgot her jacket inside and the cold chill of the air and closeness of the man's body had made goosebumps erupt on her skin. "Prove it!" He whispered, letting each word prolong.

Her eyes looked side on towards the mans profile. He removed his hand from the door and placed it on her hip, his hand fitting perfectly in the mould her body created for him. He swung their bodies round, pushing her against the brick wall and trapped her there with his body. "Prove it to me!" He said again, this time he was demanding.

Lydia's mind fluttered back to her silly games she played. She bit down on her bottom lip before placing her hands on his chest and feeling the heat of his skin radiating from under the thin fabric of his clothes. She wrapped her pale hands around the chest of his t-shirt and pulled him closer to her. "OK." She whispered. And in one swift, planned out and well timed movement, she slipped out from between him and the wall. She had watched the young boy from earlier walk out the bar, she took a step towards him and turned him round by the shoulder and without letting him react crashed her lips onto his. He stumbled slightly from impact, but recovered by deciding to drag Lydia with him against the wall.

FP's smirk fell when he heard Joaquin moan.

After several minutes, Lydia pulled away, wiping her lips with the back of her hand. She looked to her left but FP had gone.

"It's Joaquin by the way." He laughed, pulling Lydia's attention back to him. "You never asked me my name." He assured.

"I tend not to, ruins the fun." Lydia winked. She took a step back from the boy and her eyes squinted. "You have a boyfriend don't you?" Lydia couldn't help but see his face light up. "How serious is it?" She asked, but she knew the answer before he could even could process the question.

She knew this boy was normal. He could develop feelings without getting bored. He could commit to someone, actually be able to utter the words 'I love you'. She knew that from the way his face lit up, regardless of the way she had made him moan just by kissing him.

Lydia's face had never lit up like that.

And suddenly she didn't want the rest of the beer that was sat waiting for her half drunk inside. She nodded hearing Joaquin speak about his boyfriend but not really hearing anything he was saying. So she turned away leaving him feeling rather offended by her actions.

Lydia didn't dare to look back at the boy as she walked across the car park. The mere few feet felt like miles, as she just wanted to be away from the staring eyes and cold air. She reached her dad's  peeling red Toyota pickup and pushed the keys into the lock, cursing and hitting the car door when realising the door had jammed once again.

An arm wrapped in black, musty leather reached over from behind her and pulled open the door with ease. 

"Fuck!" Lydia muttered under her breath.

"It's not ladylike to swear, love." FP whispered in her ear before she climbed into the truck.

"I'm anything but lady like." She was no longer in the mood to tease him, so reached for the door to shut herself in.