12. Wakey Wakey

When you wake up, you're immediately terrified. Your blood pounds through your veins, so much so you think you can hear it. But after a few moments, you realize that this room wasn't purple, and that you weren't bound. Then, you notice Keith waiting outside the door type-thing.

       You stumbled out of the the thing you had been asleep in. A sadness fills your heart. The fact that when you woke up, the very first thing you thought of was how bad will it be this time?

       As soon as you're out, Keith perks up. "Hey, good morning," he teases.

      "Morning," you replied, but it came out more like a question. The world spins slightly and you try not to lean with it. You rub your eyes, but flinch at the sharp pain from your shoulder. "What happened-?"you glance at your shoulder, which hurt significantly less. It was covered by the new clothes you were wearing.

       It was a white jumpsuit, a nice change from the prisoner clothes you wore before.

       "I'll explain on the way, come on." Keith starts walking towards the door to the room. He glanced back at you, "Can you run?"

       "Yeah, I think," you prayed that you were steady enough for it. Keith broke out into a run, and you followed soon after. A bit unsteady at first, but soon you were back to normal.

     "Keith, what's going on?" You asked as you took in the hallway you ran down. The main color was white with glowing blue highlights, just like your lion.

       "You passed out, so we took you to the healing pod, but a few hours later Sendek started attacking us, and that brings us to now."

       "Where are we going?"

      "To the lions, we gotta form Voltron. The castle won't hold for much longer."

        "Where's everyone else?"

       "Holding off Sandek."

       By then, you had arrived at the entrance to the hangars. As you two slit, Keith sent you a wave goodbye, which you returned.

       The journey to your lion's hangar was a long and unnecessary one.  But it was pretty cool and made you feel badass, which was a plus.

       Eventually, you arrive in front of your lion. "Hey there," you greet it with a smile. The shimmering white barrier disappears as you get close.

       You thrown on the paladin armor on your way to the cockpit. Pulling on the helmet, you steer your lion away from the giant castle. As you fly away from the huge building, you finally get a clear look at it.

       Last time you were out of it due to pain. Not this time though. You take on the sight for a tad bit too long, because Keith's lion showed up next to you. "You ready?" He asked through your helmet. 

       "Yeah," you answer as you follow his lion out of the blue barrier surrounding the castle. It was just like your lion's. Must be made like the lions.