19. Practice!

It was your fifth day in the castle of lions, but the day-cycle had yet to catch up with you. You had woken up at about four thirty in the morning, your nightmares still pounding inside your head.

     The uneasiness they forced upon you made it so that just lying in your bed set your heart racing. Your mind was all over the place, wild with thoughts of the Galra. You needed to get up and do something.

      The fairy lights in your room provided enough light so that you didn't have to turn your light all the way on. In the corner of you room was a wardrobe and cabinets that were built into the wall.

      The wardrobe held cloths and pajamas that you'd Barrowed from Allura. Most of her clothes didn't quite fit you, so you'd also taken whatever other clothes were around the castle. You had spent a full day customizing then to fit your body in a way that made you feel comfortable.

      You'd also taken some of Keith and Lance's clothes since they were the two closest to your size. Pidge being too small- Shiro, Hunk and Coran being too big.

     You had a shirt you liked the most, which was one of Keith's that had the sleeves cut off. Not only was it soft and comfortable, but also it was Keith's. The though made you feel weird and blush a bit, but you had to admit- you liked him.

    But now was no time for thinking about boys! Definitely not! You got back to the task of grabbing the tee and some shorts. Ducking to one of the cabinets you grabbed a towel and washcloth.

     Surprisingly enough, Alteans had similar showering habits that humans had back on earth. You went off down the halls in slippers that looked like the white lion. 

      You then went on to shower at four thirty-six A.M.

—  
     As you stepped out of the shower, an alarm went off. Quickly, you threw on the shirt and shorts before dashing out of the shower. As you appeared before Allura and Coran you held the towel up to your soaked hair.

     Coran was on his knees, howling into the intercom. "Come quick! Allura's Head has fallen off!" While
Allura stood beside him, perfectly fine. She was clearly unimpressed by Coran's acting abilities.

      The rest of the paladins showed up shortly after. "That was a test." Allura said to the team. Lance ducked down slightly to whisper to you, "Who could've guessed?"  You snickered quietly while waving him away.

     "I know that it recovering from the Galra takes time, but we need to start training. I'm sorry [y/n], but we just can't give you anymore time. We could face an attack any day now."

     You gave Allura a reassuring smile. "I get it Allura. I think I'm ready to face off against the Galra again." You clenched you first with determination.

      Allura smiled sweetly. "I'm glad to hear it. Now- how about we form voltron?"