Chapter 1

Eliza's pov.
I woke up to the sound of my alarm clock blaring through my whole apartment. I groaned as I rolled over and smacked my alarm clock off. I slowly got up from my bed and walked into my bathroom and quickly stripped out of my Calvin Klein bra and underwear I slept in and suddenly squeaked remembering today was the day I moved into the "clout" house I'm so excited. I jumped in the shower and washed off. I got out and wrapped a towel around myself and walked over to my closet. I picked out a beige matching set of leggings and a spaghetti strap cropped bra top.
(Outfit v)

I slipped on my pink and white adidas and just filled in my brows and brushed my hair

I slipped on my pink and white adidas and just filled in my brows and brushed my hair. I grabbed all my suitcases and shit and put them in the trunk of my car. I took out my blog camera and started recording talking about what I was doing today. I stopped at IHOP for breakfast like the basic bitch I am. Once I finished at IHOP I continued to drive my Ferrari to their house until I parked right I front of their house.
(Car below v)

I grabbed one of my suitcases and one of my bags and went up to the door and knocked

I grabbed one of my suitcases and one of my bags and went up to the door and knocked. It opened and it was rice vlogging "her guys so today this girl right here Lila kayudina is moving into the clout house she's sixteen and go subscribe to her" then he looked back at my ride and his jaw dropped "is that yours" "yeah"
"Guys look at Lila's car it's so beautiful guys I wonder what Mitchell will think when he comes later". Wait Mitchell the really hot guy around my age that's in there vlogs. Rice turned of his camera and helped me up to my room carrying my bags trying to make no noise so we could surprise everyone and no one heard us so it worked. When we got to my room I could feel rice eyeing me up and down "if u weren't underage I would tap that ass but I mean who wouldn't" he said I just rolled my eyes and slapped his arm. We put all my stuff down and snuck downstairs to suprise everyone....

So that's the first chapter I hope y'all enjoyed reading thanks sm for reading please vote and share with your friends
Much love,
Sophia❤️