Chapter 15

Lilas pov:
(Week later)
I recently feel like I don't love rice anymore. To quote Maty Noyes "I think I'm falling out of love". He's great and I love him so much. Not so much as a boyfriend anymore though. I could only think of one person to talk to, Sommer. So I got up in my lazy ass pink thrasher sweatshirt, no makeup, and plain black leggings. Did I mention I've been crying in my room all day because of this  while everyone except me and Sommer went to the beach.

I knocked on her door. "Come in babe" she screamed knowing it was me. My heart skipped a beat at that. Why? I walked in and she was sitting in spandex and a sports bra. Damn she so fit stop thinking like this. Oh yeah did I mention I'm bisexual. "Hey Sommer" I said smiling sitting down on her bed. "Hey baby" she said sitting right in front of me not noticing the tear stains on my cheeks until she looked at my face. "What's wrong Lila" she said grabbing my hand. "I think I need to breakup with rice. I just don't feel like it's working out my feelings faded. Why do the best relashionships have to break " I said sobbing a little bit letting a tear escape.

"Hey at least you realize this and do what's needed and aren't dragging him and yourself along. Lila you deserve the best your amazing and beautiful and so talented you just need to realize it" she said which made me smile. I looked up to meet her eyes. I was caught staring into her eye to which she stared back.
"You know your eyes are beautiful" she said looking into them. " thanks" I said just now realizing we were inches apart. "They're beautiful just like the girl who has them" she said looking from my eyes to my lips. I did the same thing and soon enough she crashed hers onto mine pulling me into a kiss. I immediately  was shocked but kissed back. That one kiss confirmed it. I loved Sommer and I never knew it cause I never considered it. I pulled away and smiled before remembering rice..

"I'm so sorry Sommer I really like you screw that I love you and I'm breaking up with rice because of that and that kiss just confirmed it but if you don't love me or even like me back i understand" I said with a tiny tear falling down my cheek. She immediately wiped my tear away. "Lila don't be sorry I love you too your perfect to me and I love everything about you and I wanna be with you so bad I'm glad we'll finally be together" she says smiling as I slowly smile a large grin spreading across my face. Me and Sommer just hung out, kissed and cuddled the rest of the night. The guys were staying at a friends house so they'd be home in the morning. Me and Sommer just fell asleep in our sweatshirts and underwear. I fell asleep the happiest I could be with this girl.
-Instagram-

Sommerray:look at this cutie
Tagged/wowlilla
700,000likes
Comments disabled

So my book web from straight to bisexual in a day but I felt the need to get something different and if you don't like it. FUCK OFF. So I hope you guys enjoyed commend your thoughts. Thanks sm plz vote and share this with your friends. Thanks sm
Much love,
Sophia❤️❤️