Chapter 2

Once me and rice got downstairs he told me to hide behind the couch so I did. "Everyone get your fat asses down here" soon everyone was like dinto the living room all over the couch "what's up" asked sommer "well I would like y'all to meet our new house member lila kayudina" he said and I popped up and plopped onto the couch. "Damn are your eyes really that color" Alissa asked "yep" I got a lot of "heys" and "what's ups" and most boys were looking at my ass since I was laying out across a few cushions. "So tell us more about yourself" sommer suggested "okay well my name is Lila kayudina im 16  I'm a you tuber and model I love penguins. When I was 15 my mother and father died so my aunt Kate bought me a apartment and I've been living there for the past year until now. I have no siblings. I'm 5'2 and I used to be a dancer" "nice" chorused through the group as a reply and we continued talking for a while . "Well I'm gonna go unpack" I said standing up "wait Lila smash marry kill quickly" screamed nick "sure" I replied "me, adapt and Mitchell" "kill adapt cuz he's way older than me and I don't know him. Kiss you cuz I mean you seem chill enough and smash Mitchell cuz he's the only legal one and he's hot fuck" "oh btw Mitchell is visiting and staying for a few weeks later" screamed nick "shit" I mumbled. I went up to my room and put on light make up so I looked presentable and checked social media and went back downstairs.
(Makeup look below)

As I was walking down the stairs I heard Mitchell talking to rice in the kitchen

As I was walking down the stairs I heard Mitchell talking to rice in the kitchen. I decided to pass through the kitchen and go to the living room so I might stop and talk to Mitchell I mean he's a total babe. I was cut out of my thoughts by Mitchell pointing to my car "who's dope ass car is that" "LILA" rice screamed "Jesus rice in right here" "show Mitchell your car he likes it" rice said "wait it's your car" he said pointing at me"yep that's all mine I bought it a few weeks ago" "damn that's one hell of a nice car" "come on let's go for a ride" I said taking his hand a pulling him toward the car "I'm Mitchell btw" "I'm Lila I'm living in the house from now on" "nice that's fun" "yep" "so tell me about yourself" so we talked and talked as I drive us all around LA