Chapter 14

Lilas pov.
While we were at the beach I got a text saying rice was gonna come and join us just him the other guys were still there but he would be here in an hour. I just texted him back with a simple ok. "Hey Lila you gotta come in the water" nick screamed running towards me him, shaun and Sommer were all in the water I just wanted to tan. "Nah I'm good nick" I said laughing at him cuz he looked like a wet dog with his hair all wet and floppy. "Come on" he said yanking on my hand. "Stop nickkkk" I said dragging out the ck. "I'm good" he said pulling me up over his shoulders and running towards the water. "Stoppppp nick" I said screaming at him. "Never" he screamed. We passed Sommer on our way in and she just slapped my ass and screamed "jiggle" to which I laughed. Then just as I thought nick had stopped and would keep me on his shoulders.

Splash, I hit the cold water immediately coming up and splashing nick. Shaun and Sommer were just laughing their asses off. I went over to shaun and just play slapped his arm. He rolled his eyes at my behavior "your such a child Lila" he said "shut up" I said "see you are" he said back to which I giggled and slapped him again heading over to summer. As I was walking away from shaun he picked my up by my waist and threw me across the water towards Sommer. Of course I landed right in front of Sommer splashing her too. For the rest of the hour until rice arrived we just chatted and splashed each other. When rice finally arrived I saw a brunette/blonde haired chick approach him and put her hand on his bicep
(Her below)

 When rice finally arrived I saw a brunette/blonde haired chick approach him and put her hand on his bicep (Her below)

Me and the rest of the guys and Sommer got out of the water walking up to her. "Hey rice you arrived" I said walking up to him. "Yeah guys this is Camilla she's new here and she just wanted to introduce herself to me" he said smiling at her to which she smiled back "yeah I thought he was cute so I approached him who r u guys?" She asked snotty towards the end "I'm Lila rice's girlfriend and these are shaun, Sommer, and nick our friends" "Oh that's cool do u mind if I hangout with you guys for the day" she said getting closer to rice and putting both arms on his shoulder and biting her lip looking up at him.. "hey excuse me Camilla back the fuck off my boyfriend" I said gently with a slight tinge of anger all while smirking like the fucking bitch I am.

"Im good" she replied. I just slapped her she looked at me shocked then ran away. "Damn Lila that was fucking amazing" rice Said coming up to me and kissing my forehead. We headed home since it was already 8:00 surprisingly. Then we all ate dinner and headed up start and well let's say rice was gonna get something special. As we headed upstairs I made sure to sway my ass more than usual and let's just say that rice got to smash;)

Another chapter I hope you guys enjoyed please comment your thoughts and your suggestions. Also a big thanks to CutkoskyDobre for helping me with camillas character idea I know she's not that big of s character but I thought a lil disruption would be cool And I wanted y'all to see Lilas badass side. Also damn that ending was something. Pleas vote and share with your friends thanks for reading
Much love,
Sophia❤️