Chapter 6

Lilas pov:
The next morning I woke up and Mitchell still hadn't come home. Good I don't feel like dealing with his bullshit. I went downstairs in my pajamas which consisted of one of rice's merch sweatshirts and some blue spandex. I walked down the stairs to the smell of bacon rushing down the stairs a little faster. I walked into the kitchen and I saw cheo cooking pancakes and bacon I ran up to him and hugged him. "What's that about?"he asked laughing at my giddiness. "I love bacon, thanks for making breakfast" I said taking a piece of bacons out of the pan and eating it"well I'm glad to see you in a good mood and don't take anymore bacon Jesus wait til I serve the food" he said I giggled and replied with "yeah he can't bug me he ditched me for some other hoe so obviously he just didn't realize what he would be missing out on" I said doing a twirl "imma play music" I said even though it was 9:00am and literally no one was awake I saw Alissa come into the kitchen though I ran up to her and hugged her and then I put on Xotourlife and we both rapped and sung along to every word of the song. "I gotta make a video today do u wanna do it it's a truth or dare" I ask Alissa when it's over as we're eating. "Yeah sure" at that moment everyone comes downstairs and starts eating and we have a nice morning conversation. We asked anyone else if they wanted to be in the video and rice said he would. "Ayeeee look guys Lilas rocking my merch" he said to his blog pointing the camera at me as I walked up the stairs "anyway rn Lila and Alissa are doing a Q&A for Lilas channel so byeee" he said as I walked up stairs to get ready.

I just put in a peach off the shoulder top with some black jeans shorts. I slipped on some silver necklaces and threw my long ass hair into a ponytail cuz I'm lazy asf today and then I did my makeup making sure the highlight was on point. I'm making sure he's gonna miss what he had. I went and stood in front of my window letting the sunlight hit my highlight and took a few selfies and posted one to Instagram.

Instagram

Wowlilla: said lil bitch, you can't fuck with me if you wanted to

Tagged:/saharluna /Mitchellconran
600,000 likes
User1:she tagged😂😂😂
User:these expensive, these is red bottoms, these is bloody shoes
Wowlilla:hit the store, I can get 'em both, I don't wanna choose. User
User:she's quoting cardi b that's my shit
User:hoe
User:you just want attention
Sommerray:damn babeeee slay meeee😩😍
Wowlilla:❤️❤️love yasommerray
Alissaviolet:these hoes is shook by ur beauty❤️
Wowlilla:❤️❤️thanks baby alissaviolet
User:friendship goals
User:why can't we be goals like them user
Thecardib:ayyeeee my song
User:omg^^^
User:holy shit cardi noticed her
Saharluna:your just jealous
Mitchellconran:😳😳

 User User:she's quoting cardi b that's my shitUser:hoeUser:you just want attentionSommerray:damn babeeee slay meeee😩😍Wowlilla:❤️❤️love yasommerrayAlissaviolet:these hoes is shook by ur beauty❤️Wowlilla:❤️❤️thanks baby alissaviolet User:friendsh...

Saharluna:honey he's mine now 📸:Mitchellconran
Tagged:/wowlilla Comments disabled
300,000 likes

Ayeeeee cardi b's bodak yellow is my jam rn and it fits perfectly with the plot sooooo please vita and share this thanks sm for reading 150 reads😱❤️
Much love,
Sophia