Chapter 11

Lilas pov:
As everyone got to the pizza place we found a booth and sat down. I was next to rice and Sommer. " so Lila what's your video idea for this week?" Alissa asked. "I wanna do something like a makeup challenge" I said smiling. " you can do my makeup" rice said laughing. Everyone at the table started laughing "sounds great" I said still laughing my ass off. Then all the sudden the waiter came over. He was good looking but not as good looking as rice. You could tell he was eyeing me so rice put his arm around me and pulled me closer." Hi I'm Dylan and I'll be your waiter for today" he says politely keeping his eyes between me and Sommer. "Are you guys ready to order?" He asked "yes we are well have 2 large pizzas one pepperoni and one olive." Banks replied "and to drink?" He asked "sprite for me" Alex started "root beer" banks said "Pepsi" Alissa said "iced tea" me and Sommer said "coke" rice said "ok your food and drinks will be here in a few minutes" he said collecting our menus.

While we waited for our food we just talked and joked and thought of more video ideas. "Here's your food I hope you guys enjoy and here's my numbers ladies" he said as he slid a piece of paper towards me. I took the paper in my hand and crumbled it up into a ball and threw it at the guy as he walked away. Oops?.
When we finished out food we went to the bowling alley. Of course the teams were me and rice, banks and Alissa, and Alex and Sommer.

Me and rice were in the lead until banks got a strike during the last round and won. "Hahah suckers" he said laughing at everyone with Alissa. I just flipped him off. "Yeah yeah let's go home it's 10:30 and the house is 45 minutes away" Sommer replied laughing. As we got into the separate cars me and rice were in Alex's gtr with him. Alissa, banks and Sommer were back there in banks car. I leaned my head on rice's shoulder as I started to drift asleep. Next thing I knew I felt like I was being carried. I opened my eyes and rice was carrying me up to our room. I smiled up at him as he looked down at me. "You fell asleep in the car" he said smiling "you look so cute when you sleep" he said smiling causing me to blush like crazy and hide my face in his chest. He just Carried me into our room then set me down on our bed. I got up and took all my makeup off. I then took my dress off and threw on an oversized sweatshirt over my underwear I had already slipped off my bra and crawled into bed with rice who was just in basketball shorts.

The next morning I woke to rice already in the shower. I just simply joined him and we showered together. When we got out I slipped on a cute off the shoulder top long sleeve top that laces up the middle with blue and white stripes. I then threw on some denim shorts. I slipped on a cute gold chain choker with a little arrow head shaped gold charm in the middle. I then did my makeup pretty natural just mascara, winged liner, brows, and highlighter. I just brushed my hair out and left it down.
(Outfit and makeup below)

When rice got out of the bathroom he was in cargo shorts and a Gucci top

When rice got out of the bathroom he was in cargo shorts and a Gucci top. " you look cute today" I said approaching him. "Thanks baby girl you look flawless like always" he said smiling and giving me a kiss on the cheek. "C'mon let's go to IHOP" he said dragging me out the door with his vlog camera in one hand my hand in his other.

Hey guys I hope your enjoying my book please leave a comment share your opinion. Also please vote. I wanna make Lila close friends with a few of the guys comment who. Shaun? Nick? Nikan? Roman? Cheo? Banks? Alex?. Pleas comments which few you think thanks sm for reading.
Much love,
Sophia❤️❤️