Chapter 18

(5 1/2 months later)
Lilas pov:
So today I told summer that we were going out for a fancy dinner in downtown la for our 6 month anniversary. Me and her were gonna spend the day cuddling and watching Netflix then go out. So now we're cuddling watching the princess bride. It was a great movie but o couldn't stop staring at Sommer. I loved her in ways no words can explain. I loved her chocolate brown eyes and how I could stare into them for days. I loved her freckles and how adorable she looked when she didn't cover them up with makeup. I loved her body and how confident she is and how gorgeous her curves are. I love her personality and how she is able to make the worst situations so much better just by whispering something simple into my ear. She is the love of my life and tonight I was going to propose to her.

"Babe your staring so I have something on my face? Do I look ugly?" Sommer asked worried. "No baby girl it's just I can't take my eyes off of you your so gorgeous" I said smiling, leaning down, and kissing her. She smiled "stoppppp babe your making me blush" she giggled. "We gotta get ready it's five o'clock let's get up I said straddling her and playing with her hair. "Okay babe will you tell me where we're going?" She asked trying to get the surprise out of me. "Nope never" I said giggling and running into the shower to which she joined me. We washed each other's hair, washed each others body and then got out.

I did my makeup boldish. I did foundation, concealer, highlighter, smiley eye, mascara, light mauve lipstick, and then my eyebrows. Sommer didn't put anything except concealer eyeshadow and mascara on. I straightened my hair while Sommer put it in a bun and tied a pink bandana around it. She then grew on some denim jeans that showed off her ass and legs that had little floral designs on them. She wore a pink crop top that matched her headband perfectly. She then threw on some plain heels. I on the other hand wore plain black nikes, denim frayed shorts, a striped pink bodysuit, and a white fur jacket.

I then walked to banks room where rice, Mitchell, Alissa, banks, roman, Nikan, shaun, nick, teawap, and alex where

I then walked to banks room where rice, Mitchell, Alissa, banks, roman, Nikan, shaun, nick, teawap, and alex where. "Guys I have big news" I said walking into the room and closing the door. Sommer was finishing up her hair and makeup upstairs and she wouldn't let me see her until she finished getting ready. "What?" Asked Alissa excitedly. Everyone turned to face me. "I'm proposing to Sommer" I said. The first one to speak was shaun. "You two are some of my best friends and I love both of you so much and I'm so proud of both of you and this is great". Then alex who I've grown close to recently "I'm so proud of you for coming out and telling you how you felt 6 months ago and I think you guys are ready to take your relationship further." He said. Then Alissa "I'm so happy for you what does the ring look like?" Alissa asked I showed them the ring which was a gorgeous rose gold ring with tons of diamonds. I got a lot of oo's and then nick spoke. He's honestly my best friend. "I'm so happy for you you've been happier than you've ever been these past 6 months and I'm so happy to see you happy and you never stop smiling when your with her and I can tell you love her with all of you're heart so I'm proud of you" he said in tears. I guess he really was proud of me. I hugged him "thank you" I whispered in his ear. He just kissed my cheek it was a thing we do as best friends. I wasn't close to roman, Nikan or teawap so I got"good for you's" from them. Next was rice " I'm so proud of you for coming out and being completely honest with your fans, Sommer, and most importantly yourself and I'm just proud to see you happy." He said hugging me. Next Mitchell "I loved you at one point and now I see you live someone else and it just makes me happy too see that you've found the one that loves you, cares for you and makes you so happy" he said also hugging me. Lastly banks who's become like a brother to me "Lila where do I start. Your like a little sister to me. I care for you so much and I will always care for you. I always knew that you and Sommer looked at eachother with a look of love in a way of more than just friendship. But I waited for you to realize it cause I didn't want to reforge something that would eventually happen. So I watched you two fall in love and when you guys got together I was so proud of both of you for coming clean with each other so go get your girl and make her forever yours" he said in tears. I had watery eyes but I promised my self I wouldn't cry. I just hugged him and gave him a kiss on the cheek. "Thanks so much all of you I'm gonna go get my girl" I said hearing Sommer yelling for me from downstairs.

I reached the bottom of the stairs "sorry just saying goodbye" I said then I noticed what she was wearing "damn baby girl you look so gorgeous" I said giving her a kiss. "You look gorgeous too she said squeezing my ass ass I waked my. The ring was in my purse I was gonna take it out when we got to our destination.

We hopped in my car and drove to were I wanted to be. I got it of the car quickly and ran to Sommers side opening the door to reveal a hill next to the Hollywood sign and a blanket set up with fairy lights, a picnic basket, and extra blankets and pillows. "It's perfect babe omg I can't believe you do all this for me" she said. "Anything to make you happy" I said giving her a kiss.

-a few hours later-
Me and Sommer were just cuddled up watching movies on my laptop I had in my car. That's when I stood up pulling her up with me. "What's going on?" She asked pausing our movie. "You'll see" is aid taking the ring box out form the back of my pants and kneeling down. Sommer caught on and covered her mouth already getting ready eyes.

"Sommer ray you become the definition of love to me. You are gorgeous, sexy, smart, hilarious and the live of my life. For the past six months I've been so happy spending every moment I can with you. I've never felt this strongly about anyone before and I never wanna let you go. No matter what comes between us we will get through it and we will be stronger than it. I wanna care for you for the rest of my life. I wanna spoil you as much as I can. I wanna grow old together. What in trying to say is, Sommer ray will you marry me" I said opening the box revealing the gorgeous ring. "Of course I love you so much" she said in tears sliding the ring onto her finger. In that moment I had everything in life I could want. The perfect girl, the perfect friends, and the perfect life.

 The perfect girl, the perfect friends, and the perfect life

So that is the end of the book. I know it's short but I mean it's short and sweet. Also I'd like to thank all of you guys please comment, vote and share with your friends. I can't believe the amount of success my books are getting. So thank y'all so much. I hope y'all enjoyed the book. Thanks sm for reading my book "babygirl"
Much love,
Sophiaz❤️❤️