Chapter 16

Lilas pov
I slowly walked to me and rice's room. "Hey" I said as I walked in. He got up from his desk and walked towards me trying to kiss me. I just put my hand out stopping him "rice this is serious". He immediately became silent I never called him rice I always call him babe. "I don't know how to say this but me and Sommer are in love and I need to be with her" I said slowly watching him slowly smile. "Everyone in the house saw the way you guys looked at each other and I fully support it you guys are adorable" he said smiling. I smiled a weight lifted off my shoulders. I walked downstairs with a big grin and saw Sommer sitting with everyone on the couch.

"Hey baby girl rice said he's supportive of us and everyone thought this would end up happening" I whispered in her ear hugging her from behind while she talked with banks, Alissa, shaun, nick, and Mitchell. She squealed and turned around and pulled me into a big kiss. I kissed back immediately seeing everyone shocked faces. I pulled away and decided to explain "me and Sommer are dating I realized I've always loved Sommer I've just never considered her" I said and everyone smiled. "Kiss for my Instagram picture" Alissa said. I just layed on top of Sommer and kissed her.
-Instagram-

@alissaviolet:aren't they the cutest😩😩❤️❤️Tagged:/Sommerray/wowlilla 790,000 likes User:her and rice are doneUser:eww they're gay!!!User:represent🌈🌈Rice:damnnn they're cute😳User:he supports awwww^Banks:not as cute as us Sommerray:were way cut...

Tagged:/Sommerray/wowlilla
790,000 likes
User:her and rice are done
User:eww they're gay!!!
User:represent🌈🌈
Rice:damnnn they're cute😳
User:he supports awwww^
Banks:not as cute as us
Sommerray:were way cute banks and damn my girls ass looks good
Wowlilla:yours looks good too bbSommerray
User:goals
Shaunmate:damn I was there for this
Nick:sameeee^
User:they sound so white^
-present-
Me and Sommer decided to go out shopping in the grove. As we arrived we went into mac and bought some new makeup. Then we went into Victoria secrets and tried on stuff for each other and bought some new stuff. Might I say DAMN my girl is thick. After we checked our at VS we walked into Gucci and I bought her a new pair of slides since London chewed her other ones.
"I wanna get some new tattoos" I said suddenly as we we're walking around. "Ok let's go visit Romeo I wanna get my belly button pierced too" she said so we hopped in my car and drove to romeos place. "Hey Romeo I want a few tattoos and Sommer over here wants her belly button pierced" I said walking up to him and hugging him. He then walked over to Sommer and hugged her. "Okay let's go" he said. Sommer sat down in the chair and the piercer came over. She grabbed my hand and squeezed the whole time. But dayummmmm it looks hot. "How does it look?" She asked me. "Great babe" I said kissing her. "My turn" I already had two tattoos a shell on my wrist and a wave on the side of my boob and I was getting three more today. I showed Romeo the designs and he immodestly worked on them. I held sommers hand and talked to her the whole time. When we're done I had theee new tattoos.

 When we're done I had theee new tattoos

The rose is so important because it's what I call my fans and if it ever looses concept it's still cute

The rose is so important because it's what I call my fans and if it ever looses concept it's still cute. "Damn they're so cute" Sommer said looking at them. "I like the one below your boob" she leaned in and whispered. I kissed her in the lips and then we paid. As we were on our way back we decided to set my phone up against a bench and take a photo next to this gay pride picture for both our Instagram a. After that we headed home.

I showed everyone my new tattoos and Sommer showed her belly button piercing everyone loved them. Me and Sommer headed up stairs after posting those pictures onto our Instagram's. I also posted a video Sommer filmed of my new tattoos and me getting them. I had moved my stuff into sommers room earlier. We just snuggled up in bed and fell asleep in each other's arms.
-Instagram-

Wowlilla: I love her so much

Wowlilla: I love her so much. Yes me and rice are over. Yes I am bisexual. Yes I am with Sommer. And yes I am happy. Also I got 3 new tats check out my newest YouTube video to ss them!!
Tagged/sommerray
1.2 million likes
Comments disabled

Sommer ray: I love this girlTagged/wowlilla 800,000 likesComments disabled

Tagged/wowlilla
800,000 likes
Comments disabled

Thanks sm for reading yet another chapter. I hope you enjoyed please comment your opinions feeling and what your favorite part was also please vote and share with your friends thanks sm for 1k reads!!! I love y'all sm
Much love,
Sophia❤️❤️