Chapter 5

As everyone gathered around me and Mitchell some noticed out intertwined hands but no one said anything. "Me and Mitchell are dating" I simply stated like it was the most simple thing ever. Shaun was the first to speak out of everyone after a small silence "well we all saw that coming" and everyone just laughed at that as I blushed and hid my face in Mitchell's chest. My hair that was covering the hickeys on my neck moved to the side and rice spotted it before I could move my hair back. "Woah woah woah what's that in your neck ms.kayudina" he cockily asked. Gaining everyone attention Sommer came up and tackled me moving my hair revealing the trail of hickeys that go down my neck and down my torso "holy shit" she exclaimed"wait did Mitchell smash that" asked roman. Me and Mitchell just giggled. And the conversation continued filled ugh teasing at me and Mitchell's hickeys to bake pulling off Mitchell's shirt to see all the marks I left down his abs and into his boxers. Alissa doing the same but not fully takings my shirt off just lifting it to right below my boobs. so we talked for a while and then Cheo made some bomb ass food for us. Mitchell ate and then left quickly saying he had somewhere to be. I payed no mind to it and just thought he was going to see his friends or something. So I went on with my night playing with London and then cuddling with Sommer cuz she needed a teddy bear. So as me and Sommer were laying in her bed we were both scrolling through Instagram I checked out the post I put up earlier then went to trending and my feed.my results not being what I wanted.
Instagram
(Her post from earlier today and then what she saw in her feed)

Wowlilla: he's mine ladies back off😂❤️Tagged:/mitchellconran 500,000likesView all 12,456 commentsUser:damn mamaUser:your so hot Fazebanks: keep your volume down low please🙄User:Mitch and Lila exposed for fucking too loud^😂😂Alissaviolet:damn bb...

Tagged:/mitchellconran
500,000likes
View all 12,456 comments
User:damn mama
User:your so hot
Fazebanks: keep your volume down low please🙄
User:Mitch and Lila exposed for fucking too loud^😂😂
Alissaviolet:damn bbg impregnate me
Sommerray:no he took my girl
Wowlilla:don't worry I'm still all ya'lls love ya😘 Alissaviolet Sommerray
User:friendship goals
User:highlight on point
User:ewwww to much makeup
User:hoe
User:die
Mitchellconran:😍😍
Wowlilla:❤️mitchellconran

Wowlilla: he's mine ladies back off😂❤️Tagged:/mitchellconran 500,000likesView all 12,456 commentsUser:damn mamaUser:your so hot Fazebanks: keep your volume down low please🙄User:Mitch and Lila exposed for fucking too loud^😂😂Alissaviolet:damn bb...

Saharluna:I guess he was never really yours
Tagged:/mitchellconran /wowlilla
400,000 likes

I didn't even bother reading the comments I just threw my phone onto the bed tears pouring out of my eyes. "What's wrong babe" Sommer asked me I just pointed at my phone. She picked it up saw what it was and started putting her shoes on mumbling how she was gonna cut a bitch. "Sommer I just want my friends right now can u get Alissa and we can all cuddle" I asked quietly "yeah anything else?" She asked I smiled weakly and shook my head no. Within seconds her and alissa where back by my side and cuddling me. Alissa decided to turn on central intelligence since she knew that I live Kevin hart and Dwayne Johnson. I started giggling while my crying slowed down " you know what I'm not gonna let them get to me he ditched me for a cheap how do you know what he just missing out on all this" I said with a big smile coming onto my face"and I'm not forgiving him easily either he has to earn my forgiveness" I finished "well good for you" Alissa and Sommer said at the same time then giggled cuz it was trippy. I giggled and kissed both their cheeks. "Thanks for comforting me girls" I said "anytime babe" and "your welcome now go slay some ass" where the two replies I got. I went and told the boys what happened after they started questioning me about the post that chick "sahar" put up I also told them not to let it hurt their friendships. After talking to the boys a little and getting slot of hugs I went up to my room realizing the time and went to bed.

Oh shitt Mitchell's fucked up. What do you guys think comment your opinions and please vote and share with your friends it's appreciated thankss sm for reading my book
Much love,
Sophia