Chapter 17

Lilas pov:
I woke up with Sommer wrapped around me. I smiled she was so cute. She slowly stirred and opened her eyes. "Hey baby girl" she said making me smile. "Goodmorning gorgeous" I said giving her a kiss. "Let's go take a bath" she said excitedly. I got out of bed and started running the bath. When I walked back in Sommer was laying on her phone. We both slept in sweatshirts and underwear last night so I quickly came up and straddled her. I Leant down to kiss her but we ended up making out. Her hands went down to my ass and mine went to her neck. "Hey-WOAHHH sorry guys I'll go" Alissa said coming in and bursting into laughter. Me and Sommer just pulled away and giggled. I went back to check on our bath and it was full I added some rose petals. "Sommer come here our bath is ready" I screamed into our room. "Coming" she said stripping down naked as I did the same thing. I got in first and she came in next to me.

We sat next to each other and she wrapped her arms around me since we had a big bathtub. We both tied our hair up before we got in. I turned on my music playlist.

Writer in the dark-Lorde
Green light-Lorde
Worst in me-Julia Micheal's
Moonlight-Grace vanderwaal
Praying-Kesha
Bodak yellow-Cardi B
Why-Sabrina Carpenter
I miss the old you- black bear
Love galore-SZA

And then I took a phot of me and sommers legs and the rose petals and posted it to my Instagram.
-Instagram-

Wowlilla-damn this is tumblr

Tagged/sommerray
700,000 likes
Rice: ur nails match the roses😂
User:y'all are so cute
User: damn this is cute
User:kys you gays
User:^
User:stop hating love is love^
Alissaviolet:OTP
User:awwww^
Banks:I thought balissa was ur otp Alissaviolet
Alissaviolet:ooopps... banks
Sommerray:baby baby😘
User:^ewwww Sommer can do better
User:no way she's perfect for her^
Mitchell:y'all are so cute
Shaunmate:accurate^
Nikan:^
Kay:^
Maggielindeman:^
Cheo:I made breakfast for y'all when you get out 😁

-present-
"You like New York City in the daytime
I like New York City in the nighttime
You say you like sleeping with the air off
I don't, I need it on
You like the light coming through the windows
I sleep late, so I just keep 'em all closed
You ignore the music on the radio
I don't, I sing-a-long" I sung along to why by Sabrina carpenter as it blasted form my phone. When I finished the first verse I looked at Sommer who was looking at me shocked. "I never knew you could sing that good omg lila your so good babe" she said smiling widely. I smiled and gave her a big kiss. And for the rest of the bath we cleaned up, fooled around, and sang along to any song that came on.

Once we got out we both got dressed. Sommer got into a light beige bodysuit and some ripped jeans wth beige heels. She then did eyeshadow and mascara and brushed her hair and she was ready. She just threw on a bracelet and ring.

I threw on a black button up crop top and some plain white wash denim jeans

I threw on a black button up crop top and some plain white wash denim jeans. I just did highlight and mascara for makeup and like Sommer just brushed my hair.

Me and Sommer planned on going to the beach today so we just headed downstairs and ate the amazing bacon, pancakes, and eggs Cheo made us

Me and Sommer planned on going to the beach today so we just headed downstairs and ate the amazing bacon, pancakes, and eggs Cheo made us. "Thank the lord for Cheo and his amazing cooking" I said halfway through eating. After me and Sommer finished eating we just changed into our bathing suits underneath what we had on and jumped in my car.

Another chapter cuz I love you guys so freakin much. So thank you for reading. Pleas comment your opinion and what you liked. Also comments questions for me to answer at the end of my chapters from now on. Thanks sm for reading please vote and share with your friends
Much love,
Sophia❤️❤️