Chapter 8

After we all filmed I changed out of what I was wearing and put on something cozier. I just took off all my makeup and put my hair down and the threw on black sweatpants and a pink loose tee. (Her below)

I then called rice up to my room I was gonna tell him today

I then called rice up to my room I was gonna tell him today. I was gonna tell him I liked him. Hopefully he likes me too. Just one problem. He's 19 and I'm 16 turning 17 soon. So we can't fuck or we just don't tell anyone that we fu-. "Hey u called me up here?" Rice asked interrupting my nasty ass thoughts.

"Yeah I need to tell you something" I said causing my nerves to kick in. "Yeah you can tell me anything" he said grabbing my hand as we sat next to each other on my bed. "Well I don't know the simple way to say this but rice I like you. Your sooo funny and your super sweet too and being around you just makes me smile and also your really hot. So yeah." I said looking at him waiting for a response "I really like you too Lila. Your gorgeous, super cute, and your smile and happiness is just so infectious. And have you seen your ass." He said both of us laughing at the end. "Lila kayudina will u be my girlfriend?" He said with a big smile. I didn't even answer I just leaned in and kissed him. Once we pulled apart he spoke "in guessing that's a yes" he said I just nodded and kissed him again. Then rice ran in the hallway and screamed to the whole house "ME AND LILA ARE DATING NOW" right as Mitchell walked in the door. Oh yeah I broke up with him over text this morning and now he's with that "sahar" chick.

Eventually everyone except Mitchell replied with short asf answers. "IM BACK" Mitchell screamed causing rice, banks and nick to walk down there along with me following behind. All three boys looked like they wanted to kill him but before they even had a chance to say anything I stormed past them and slapped him as hard as I could leaving a red mark. "Damn rice your girl hits hard" Mitchell laughed as he said your girl. "Yeah well I'm glad she does and you should be glad it was her and not one of us" rice replied. Apparently Sommer and Alissa were as pissed as I was since when they came downstairs they both walked up to him and slapped him too. He ended up just going up stairs which lead to cheo yelling at him for not knowing how to properly treat a lady and how to respect one he always treats me like his daughter since I'm the youngest in the house and he's like my dad since my dad died last year. But adapt, Nikan, roman, and Shaun all took my advice and still hung with Mitchell so he wasn't completely lonely. So me and rice and Sommer and Alissa were all in my room hanging out when nick, banks, and Shaun walked in with post mate. They got the 4 of us food from Chick-fil-A along with them selves as they sat on my bed,chairs and rug we all talked. "Lila I think you should talk to him I mean he has to have some reason and it's so awkward we'll forgive him if you forgive him we just want you to be 100% happy again" nick said "yeah Lila I mean he fucked up but everyone deserves a second chance just this time as a friend" rice said giving me a peck on the cheek "you guys are right I'm gonna go talk to him you guys can stay here or go back to your rooms i don't care thanks for the advice" I said getting up giving rice a kiss and then hugging everyone else. Here goes nothing I thought as I walked to Mitchell's room.

As I knocked on the door my nerves came bombarding me but before I had time to think the door opened and there he stood. "What's up" he asked "can we talk?" I simply stated as I walked past him into his room "I guess so since your already here" he said "ok why did u cheat on me was I not good enough?" I asked "no you were perfect it's just sahar is perfect for me she's my type and she's so sweet you just seemed like a friend" he said "oh ok can we still be friends?" I asked "yeah I'd like it if things were back to normal" he said. And with that I hugged him and left heading back to my room to which everyone but rice had left so I changed and hopped in bed with rice cuddling into me and i fell asleep to his heart beat against my back.

Ok so what do you think? Mitchell and Lila Or rice and Lila who's endgame? Who do you guys think she should be with and also it could be other characters like adapt or nick. Thanks sm for reading and please comment your opinion
Much love,
Sophia❤️