living together?

Jack's pov
What did I do wrong? Did she not trust me? Did I hurt her? Questions raced through my mind. We all split up to find her. I stayed at the dressing room in case she came back here. I am worried sick. Who did this to her? Why didn't she tell me? Was she afraid I wouldn't love her?

Josh's pov
Cupcake was so sweet. It's nice to know that she trusts me and tells me things. She's adorable. She's amazing. She's well... perfect. The way her golden blonde hair flows in the wind. The way she smiles. Everything about her is amazing. I love her!
No josh you can't love her yes
I can!
No you can't. She's your best mates sister.
I don't care I love her!

Bethany's POV
I went back to the dressing room and hugged Jack. He was crying.  "I'm sorry Jack" "it's ok poppet". A few hours later, I was sat on the sofa at the boys house listening to the hara on Spotify.

Jack POV
Josh told me that my mum and stepdad did this. They a...abused her. I can't let her go back there. "Josh Zack come here a second. I can't let her go back home to them. I think she should ummmm stay with us. I understand if you to don't want her to stay here." Zack said "Are you kidding me? Of course she can stay here. Midget is always welcome here." "Thank you Zackary. Joshua what do you think" "cupcake is always welcome here. She is basically already family."

Bethany's POV
I saw the boys talking and Jack looked really happy. I took my headphones out. "Why are you all so happy for?" Josh said "We want you to stay here with us" "are you serious?" They all nodded. I squealed in excitement. I hugged them all in a group hug. My life was changing so much for the better.  I can't believe this. I love them all so much.

***************************************************************

Authors note:
Guys I'm sorry that I kept changing the point of view. I just wanted to write how they all felt. Don't worry in the next chapter I will include Zack more💞😃