How could you?

Beth's POV
It was time to tell Josh about it all. I've never been so petrified in my life. Jack gave me such a look of hatred and disappointment. Josh will give me the same look I know he will. This has broke me so much but it's my own fault and I have to deal with the outcome just like Andy has said. Me and Andy walked back into the house. The vamps boys and Kristie (ik her name is spelt wrong but I cba change it in the other chapters) had left for the studio as Rye told them Andy had found me. As we walked back into the house, everyone was at the door waiting for me. As soon as Jack saw me, he shook his head and walked away back into the living room lounge. I cried as I saw him and Josh came running up to me and I collapsed onto the floor in floods of tears.
Andy- "I think we should leave you all to talk. Remember what I said Beth"
And with that they walked away and Zack went into the living room. It was just me and josh there and I could feel my heart beating out of my chest. I have to do this tho.
B- "i have to tell you something and you will not like the idea of it. But please try not to freak out and remember I do love you but-"

J- "but what?"

B- " let me finish before you speak. earlier on when I ran out crying it was because of James. He walked into the kitchen and put his arms around my waist and I thought it was you so I turned around and kissed him. I pulled away as soon as I knew it was him. He gave me a look and he kissed me again only this time more passionately and he lent me against the wall and it did slowly turn into a makeout session. And that's when I realised what was happening, it's all a huge blur. But when I realised Jack walked in and saw us he looked so disappointed and gave me the look our parents always gave me and so that's what broke me and that's why I ran out crying. I'm so sorry Josh I never meant for any of this to happen and if I could turn back time I would. Everything in my head is completely fucked up. I love you, I did like James before all of this and I do have slight feelings for Andy. I'm so confused as to what I even want anymore"

He looked at me and nodded understandably at everything I said. As I said that last part I began to cry and Josh started to hug me.

Josh- "listen cupcake, it wasn't your fault it was a mistake that you made thinking it was me. Yeah I am a little annoyed with you and the thought of you and him doing that but I know you love me or loved me. People move apart from eachother and I know that recently I've been too preoccupied with tours and new music. And all that's made me and you drift apart. And I'm sorry for that. I'm angry that my best friend even laid a finger on you. And I don't think I can forget. I will forgive but never forget. And as for the whole me, James and Andy situation. You do what you feel is right and I will support you no matter what you choose. I think it's best you give Jack some time to think and clear his head so message Andy and I will take you to there's"

And with that I was on my way to the roadtrip household.

**********AUTHORS NOTE********
Sorry for not updating since January 😭 I've had a load of family stuff going on and I also have exams next week and the week after so I've had a lot of revision to do. I will try and update as much as I can because I love this book but I'm currently working on a new roadtrip fanfic and so will probably end this one some time in the next few months. I want to thank you all for freaking 3k reads like I'm so grateful to all of you I know my work isn't the best but thank you thank you thank youuuu❤️❤️❤️❤️