2 weeks later

Zack pov
Its been 2 weeks since Bosh become a thing. Jack has been very supportive about them. Josh has been planning the perfect date for Beth. Of course me and Jack were involved. A few months before we saw Beth we were on tour with Bronnie and Roadtrip. Beth is always talking about them. She adores both of them and she was so gutted when tickets for Roadtrips tour sold out. Especially when she knew bronnie was the support act. Little did Beth know that Josh got tickets for her a few weeks ago.

Josh pov
So today im going to take Bethany to this hotel which is near the venue. It is the hotel that Bronnie and Roadtrip are staying in. Ive planned for Beth to meet them before the show. I cant wait to see her little face when she shes them.

*timeskip*

About 3 hours ago me and Beth arrived at the hotel. She had no idea why we were here. She thought it was so we could have some "us" time. I got a message from the gc:

Bronye👽: Yo!! What time are we planning on meeting up.
Andy🌵: well ofc we are free cause we are loosers.
Rye🐝: speak for yourself babe im not a looser.
Josh🎩: we are free now. Beth is starting to stir from her nap so im okay if you come now for a suprise when she wakes up.

A few seconds later i heard knocks in the door and Bethany woke up. Perfect i thought, my plan is working perfectly.  She sat up and i said "close your eyes i have something to show you". She did so and i answered the door. The gang slowly walked in trying not to make any noise. And of course Jack being Jack tripped over his own feet. He giggled slightly and Beth stood up. "I know that laugh from somewhere" she said and opened her eyes.  She stood there shocked as all 5 of her inspirations stood before her. "OH MY FUCKING GOD" she practically screamed.  "Josh you did all of this for me?". I nodded my head and smiled.  She leaped towards me and kissed my cheek and thanked me. She hugged bronnie so tight it was adorable.  She then moved on to Mikey who hugged her and said it was so good to finally meet her. Brooklyn hugged her and said he had heard her song and showed it to Blair and he wants them to collab. Jack just awkwardly hugged her and said sorry for ruining the suprise and we all just laughed.  Andy and rye both hugged her at the same time. Honestly they are both so cute together.  Rye also kissed her cheek and i jokingly turned around and said "Hey watch it you. Shes my girlfriend not yours. We dont want andy getting jealous".  Andy looked down and blushed and shrugged it off. We all know Randy like each other but its not a thing yet. After a few hours of talking and playing video games, bronnie and the boys had to go for a soundcheck. Beth still has no idea that we are going to the show and backstage afterwards.
Josh:"come here a second"
Beth:"wassup"
Josh: *gives her an envelope*
Beth :* opens envelope and hugs josh tight* "omg thank you, meeting them was huge but wow now i see them perform live. Ive always wanted to see them but i couldnt because of my so called parents. I love you so much i cant believe you would do this for me. Im so grateful i dont deserve you. Im nothing special."
Josh: "you are more than special to me. I did have a little help from Jack and Zack and a little from keira to plan all of this without you knowing.  You do deserve me, if anything you deserve more. I love you so much princess and im so glad that i saw that gorgeous smile of yours reappear".  And with that we kissed and hugged for what seemed like forever and then we walked hand in hand to the venue.