Secret smiles!

---3 weeks later---

Zack's POV finally
I think Bethany likes Josh. And I think he likes her too. I've seen the way they look at each other. They both have a sparkle in there eyes when they see each other. It's kinda cute but Bethany is his best friend's sister. If they ever went out and then broke up then Jack would have to choose sides. I have to talk to Josh about this. "Joshua can I speak to you a second in private?" "Sure" he said. I questioned him "Do you like Beth?" "Umm what no " josh said sarcastically. "That's a yes then. You do realise that if you and her ever went out and then brokeup Jack would have to choose?" "Yeah I know. I really like her though. I know she doesn't like me back though so that won't be a problem." "If you like her tell her but tell Jack first." "I do like her but Im going to wait a bit because this might just be a crush that I have on Bethany"

Bethany's POV
I was sat at the top of the stairs eavesdropping on Josh's and Zack's convosation but I couldn't hear well. I went down a few steps and I heard Josh say that he liked me but he didn't want anything to happen just yet. I squealed quietly and went to my room. I was now happy but a little sad. I know that nothing can ever happen because Jack is my brother and Josh is his best friend.