hospital journey

Josh's pov
What has she done? Has she done this because of me? I can't do it anymore. We are all at the hospital waiting room.
Nurse: "Mr Taylor, Mr Simpson"
"Yes" me and Brad reply.
Nurse:" she's coming round. You can go in to see her"
Brad: "okay thank you"

I should have gone in there. Instead I froze and I bolted. Zack, Beth, brad, Connor,James and tris were just stood there in shock.

Beth pov
I should have gone after Josh but instead I went to see Keira. She looked so bad. She finally woke up and was discharged an hour later but has to take medication. We all arrived back home and josh was sat on the sofa. Jack was out still and none of us knew where they were. Zack said to us all that we should give josh some space but zack said i could try and calm him down. Everyone else went into the master bedroom. I saw down on the sofa in the living room next to josh. I lifted his head up and out of his hands. He turned to look at me.

Me:Josh are you okay? What happened back there?

Josh: I couldnt handle seeing my little sister like that. Ive only just seen her after years of being apart and she does this? I cant help but think that this is my fault. I would never forgive myself if Keira died because of me. Its all my fault.

Me: listen to me J, none of this is your fault. Keira is battling with these demons in here head. She has extremely bad mental health. It is not your fault okay do not blame yourself! Keira is going through alot, she has been for a few months.

Josh: why didn’t she tell me?

Me: I guess its not the best impression to make when you meet your brother is it? She only told me. I was the only person to know. I wanted to tell you but i also wanted her to trust me. I shouldnt have even told you now but im looking out for her but mostly you.

Josh: Why me Beth?

Me:because one you are her brother what do you expect me to do? Also, its because I dont want you putting yourself down over something that isnt your fault. Please dont blame yourself.

I look at him. I see a single tear roll down his cheek. I wipe it away. He leans in kissing me. I kiss back. But soon after i pull away.

Me: now isnt the time. We arent even together and we cant be because of Jack. You need to talk to keira.

*********Authors Note***********
Hey guys sorry I havent uploaded since December. Ive been preoccupied with school. But im off school for six weeks so im going to try and upload when i can. Enjoy this chapter and comment some suggestions for the next chapters. Love you lovelies~Rhi💗