A few months later

Bethany's POV

Today's the day guys. My first ever EP is coming out. I've released a few songs. I have that song that the boys said I need to release. I have don't hurt me like you hurt a butterfly, Destroyed, the time we had, I miss you, half of a whole and loads more (crap song titles I know but oh well they are my songs anyway). I already had a big social media following with 5 million+ followers but over the past few months they have grown more. I've gained at least another 2 million followers. 7 million subscribers/followers is crazzzyyyyy. Sometimes I wonder if I have followers because everyone knows I'm jack's step-sister. But anyway today's the day. In less than an hour, my first ever EP comes out. It's been available to pre-order for the past week. I've been in the studio working with the boys as well. I've recorded a song with them for there album. I'm so excited.

--50 minutes later--
It's only me and Josh here at home because Zack and Jack are at skiing obviously. "Only 10 minutes to go cupcake" Josh said. He obviously saw the expression on my face drop as I went pale. "Cupcake are you okay? Cupcake?" Questions were racing through my mind. "What if they don't like it?". Josh looked at me with a sad expression on his face. "Beth of course they will love it. If they don't it's there loss." Still 10 minutes to go. Josh leaned towards me and hugged me tight. My heart was racing.  I lifted my head up towards him. And before we knew it we were kissing.
You can't do this Bethany
I ignored the voices in my head and continued kissing him. A few moments later, I pulled away. "Oh god its out I need to tweet it". So I tweeted it and then relaxed on the sofa. Josh was talking to me but I couldn't comprehend what he was saying. I was to busy day dreaming about him. He moved closer to me. And before I knew it, we were kissing again. The kiss was so passionate. The kiss was magical. We both wanted more but we knew it couldn't go that far because of Jack. Josh was lowering me down on the sofa kissing my neck and my cheek and then my lips again. I loved every second of it. It was just me and him. Him on top. Having fun and loving life when... Zack. Zack said "wtf do you think you are doing?!?!? OMFG. Jack is getting the stuff out the car he will be in here any second now so get of each other. I can't keep protecting you like this." We did as he said and acted like nothing happened when jack walked in.

***********************************
authors note

Sorry for the rubbish chapter guys. Idk whether you will like it or not. Sorry for not updating in ages I've been going through alot. Anyway tell me what else you want to see in the next few chapters. Bye lovelies -Rhi❤️