so now what?

*a week later *
Josh pov
I know I need to talk to Jack but I cant. Not yet anyway. I like this girl, a hell of a lot. Shes always on my mind but ive never really loved anyone. Well not properly. I think I love her. But ive never believed in love. I dont know what is going on with me right now.  I cant think straight at all. All i want is her. But i dont want to get used and hurt again.  It would make things awkward between me and Jack. I like the way things are between me and her. We arent together,  but we yet we are. We a friends thats all its ever going to be. But idk. Shes different towards me than she is with brad, tris, Jack, Connor, James and zack. Ive give her some clothes of mine like hoodies and she looks adorable in them. Me and Beth have been sharing beds late at night when no one is awake. I wake up with her legs wrapped around me. Shes adorable i swear im failing for her hard. We have secret kisses and cuddles but we are together.  This girl sure is playing with my head. I cant do this...

******Authors Note ********
Hey guys its Rhi here, im so sorry that i haven't uploaded in ages. I genuinely got logged out and forgot my login but im back now and i hope i haven't lost you all with the months ive been away. Give me some suggestions of what to do with this book in the comments.  Bye 💓
(side Note: thank you so much for 1.31K views im shook i love each and everyone of you one by one)