My old friend

Bethany's POV
Today's the day that I'm going to go and see my friend from my old estate where I lived. Keira. Keira Taylor was her name. Yes I know what you are thinking "omg she has the same last name as Josh" and yeah she does. The truth is Josh has a step-sister. Josh knows she exists but he never made the time to go and visit her. Josh's dad ended up having and affair with keiras mum. Of course though Josh didn't find out about the affair until he was 15. So in that time he didn't know that his dad had a secret baby!

I know Keira from when we used to live in the same estate. She was adopted by Brad Simpson from the vamps. Yes. Keira was in an orphanage before I knew her! But we agreed to move on and forget about that.  Keira is now 16. She has been my best friend for a few years

-back to reality-
I'm going to go and meet up with Keira. I haven't seen her in 7 months. Since I moved in with Jack,Zack and Josh, I haven't seen her. We still facetime though.
An hour before I have to leave
Jack walked in and said, "poppet we are coming with you is that alright moyte". Oh god I can't let Josh go and then he notices her. Although it will be nice for them to catch up. "Alright but there's just one thing..." I said. "Yes?" Jack replied. I sat down next to Josh.
JT- "um hello?"
B- "do you know how when you were 15 you found out about your step sister but you've never seen her?"
JT- "yes but what does this have to do with anything?"
B- "well then.. that's settled then. Today is the day that you will see her"
JT- "wait your friend Keira is my Keira?"

*********************************
Authors note
Sorry for the rubbish chapter and long ish chapter. Don't worry. You will find out what happens soon. In the mean time go check out my other stories ^_^ . It will get more interesting soon bye lovelies-RHI❤️