jeria finally meet

T R I G G E R
W A R N I N G!!!!!!!

Keiras pov
I

'm nervously sat here waiting for Bethany and the boys. I'm nervous as heck. What if Josh doesn't remember me? What if he doesn't like me? My questions quickly get snapped out of my mind when I see a tall brown haired brown eyes guy at the other end of the room. I jump out of my seat and run at him and give him a bear hug. It's Josh.
JT-Hey you. Look at you. You are... stunning
Kei-Hey you. Been awhile. I missed you even though I don't particularly remember you that well aha.
Beth-Hey Keira. How are you? How are Brad and the boys?
JT-wait brad? As in brad freaking Simpson *fangirls*
Kei-yes Josh yes. Aha. Now pipe down aha. Huge fangirl alert

After a long chat, Josh blurts out "omg you know what? The vamps and Keira should move in to the house next door to us. And then they don't have to travel to far when they want to come over?"

***Later on******
Beth pov
No one is around. Everyone is downstairs. Me and Keira are upstairs. Okay how dumb does she think I am. I saw the cuts earlier in the restaurant. I went to the bathroom and as I was in there I heard a scream. It sounded like Josh. I quickly got out of the bathroom and ran to where the scream came from. I was shocked. I was speechless... Lying right there in front of me was Keira... On the floor with blood pouring from her arm...