Chapter 2: An Announcement

After meeting Peter Parker I went to my room and started my singing. My heart was pounding, and I couldn't understand why it was doing so. I sighed and smiled to myself.

"Just call me angel of the morning, angel! Just touch my cheek before you leave me, baby. Just call me angel of the morning, angel! Then slowly turn away, from me." I sang as I slipped on a white sweatshirt.

I loved the color white, and when I found my superpower I vowed my uniform would be white. And maybe tight like Natasha's. Then I would always remember that Tony and Bruce would have a literal heart attack.

"Danielle! Oh how was it today?" Natasha asked as she hugged me.

"Great! My roundhouse is getting better every day that I practice." I smiled and hugged her back.

"I was hoping you'd be more of a Hulk instead of an assassin." Bruce joked.

"Bruce..." I laughed and rolled my eyes.

"Let's eat." Natasha smiled.

So we sat down to dinner and did what your average American family does. We ate chicken with rice. Natasha was great at cooking, she just never let anybody know that.

"Anything else about today?" Natasha asked.

"I made a friend." I smiled.

"Really? Who?" Natasha asked.

Bruce looked at knowingly before I told Natasha. I could tell that Bruce didn't like the fact that I was calling a boy my friend. A boy my age was the entire highlight. Because I could be around Cap and Hawkeye but not Peter Parker.

"Yeah, Peter Parker." I smiled again.

"How great! Isn't that great Bruce?" Natasha shot Bruce a look.

"Oh yes. Wonderful." Bruce said.

"Don't go all Hulk on the fact Danielle is friends with someone who's actually her age." Natasha rolled her eyes.

"Wha? I'm not upset about it." Bruce tried to cover up.

"Whatever Bruce, we can talk about this later. We have news." Natasha smiled at me.

"What kind of news?" I asked.

"You're going to High School." Bruce smiled at me for the first time this month.

"REALLY?!?!?!" I squealed like a four year old.

"Tomorrow." Natasha said.

I couldn't wait! My entire dream was coming together like I'd always wished they would. But then the part of this entire thing that made me afraid came.

"And you're going to Peter Parker's school!" Natasha smiled.

Oh shit.