Chapter 11: You Didn't See That Coming?

So Caitlyn, Teagan, Peter, and I all left Stark Tower to meet this Catelsa. She was wearing a black suit that was tight like mine. But let's face it, I looked far more badass.

"What'd I tell you, Parker?" She addressed Peter and we looked at one another in confusion. Nobody knew who we were, but how come she did?

"Who are you?" I asked.

"Oh," She said, putting her hands up to removed her mask, "I think you know.".

  When she removed the mask, she revealed Mary Jane Watson. Under all of the that black material was a true bitch after all. And I couldn't help but glare at her.

"You bitch!" I screamed and we started fighting.

  This wasn't about Peter Parker and Mary Jane Watson being together anymore. This was about getting her ass into some shape. She needed to know the truth about all evil.

"Why do you try, Stark?" She laughed as she tried to kick me.

"Why don't you?" I retorted, successfully kicking her in the gut.

"You destroyed my plan, you hoe!" Mary Jane screamed, half of which was pain and half of which was anger.

"What plan?" I asked, flexibly going underneath her legs and ending up behind her.

"I was going to marry Peter Parker! And then I would slowly destroy him and the Avengers. And he'd never believe his sweet little wife would do such a thing!!" Mary Jane hissed.

"I'd believe it." I growled as I flipped back over her.

"Ugh!" She screamed and tried to ram into me, but I moved out of the way and she screamed as she fell off the building.

"YOU KILLED HER!!" Teagan gasped.

"Oh come on Teagan, she was an evil bitch anyways." Caitlyn rolled her eyes and flew back over to Stark Tower.

"You better not let her fall to her death." Teagan shot me a look.

"Oh come on Teagan, I'd never do such a thing." I sighed and went off the side of the building.

  I caught Mary Jane as she screamed and almost hit the street. She looked up to see me and her eyebrows moved towards one another in confusion. Then she looked around.

"You can fly?" She asked.

"Yeah. You didn't see that coming?" I asked, setting her on the roof of Stark Tower.

  Peter handcuffed her and then turned towards me. I was breathless as I removed my mask. He only got to remove about to his lips before I kissed him.

"Did I tell you that you looked really good in the Meeting Room?" Peter asked, removing the rest of his mask.

"No. But I'm glad you did." I smiled and hugged him. 

  Another evil superpower had been defeated, and in doing so a new romance had arisen. And what would happen next? I couldn't exactly tell. But with Peter, everything was good.