Chapter 13: How Long Will I Love You?

So the day came when Prom was upon us, and I couldn't have been happier. My dress was long and beautiful, and when I walked, it swayed against my body. Natasha was crying when I emerged from my bedroom. My hair was softly curled and my blue eyes were lighter than usual.

"Oh, Danielle you look beautiful." Natasha cried.

" Natasha cried

"Oh Mom." I sighed and hugged her.

"You better marry this boy." Natasha smiled.

"Mom!" I blushed.

"Oh honey." She smiled.

  I met Peter Parker on the sidewalk. He was dressed in a tux and he smiled at me. Natasha, Pepper, Tony, and Bruce had followed me out to see Peter and I leave.

"How do you two plan on getting there?" Uncle Tony asked casually.

"We're flying." Peter answered with a smirk.

  We too off together. Peter was carrying me bridal style and I was holding onto him as tight as I could.

"DON'T HAVE TOO MUCH FUN!!" Tony yelled after us.

  We arrived at Prom like your average teenagers. I was trying to look as simple as possible while Peter didn't have a care in the world besides me. A slow song came on and Peter turned to face me.

"May I have this dance?" He asked.

"Of course." I laughed.

  So we started to dance with one another as the music played. It was everything I'd dreamed of, and more by far. It felt like everything had aligned in my universe.

  As Prom began to wrap itself up and one Dance turned into one hundred, Peter took me outside where we looked at the stars from the sidewalk. He smiled at me and then he saw me shutter slightly. I'll admit, I was cold. {;)}

"Danielle, I want to give you my letterman jacket." Peter grinned as he handed me a jean jacket with a ton of patches on it.

"Peter, this is so sweet

"Peter, this is so sweet..." I smiled and dazed off.

"It's everything we've done and will do so long as we're together." He explained as he slipped it over my shoulders.

"Oh Peter it's so beautiful." I smiled. 

  And I hugged him. He knew this made me happy. Him being himself made me happy as it was.

"So-" He began.

"I'm still not quite yours, Peter." I laughed as I pulled away.

"After this you will be." Peter smirked and then pulled me in for a kiss.

And finally, life was perfect.