Chapter 7: Good Morning Scare

"Good Morning!" I sang as I got out of bed.

"Good Morning Miss Stark." Vision smiled.

"AHHHHHH!!!" I screamed and jumped.

"Danielle!" Peter burst through the door.

"Peter!" I gasped and pulled my satin robe over the bra and panties I was in.

"Are you okay?" Peter said blushing.

"Yeah. Vision," I said, "just scared the living shit out of me.".

"I was just leaving." Vision said, walking out the door.

"My Spidey Sense tingled. And you know it only does that for certain people." He smiled.

"Oh really?" I asked, smiling.

"Yeah..." Peter trailed off and he put his right hand against my cheek.

  And we both leaned in, touching one another's lips ever so softly. It was beautiful and there were no excuses beyond now. The door was shut, there seemed to be an orchestra playing in the background. It was quiet. Too quiet...

"GOOD MORNING SUNSHINE!" Uncle Tony burst into the room just as Peter and I distanced ourselves from one another and pretended to be engaged in a serious conversation about Chemistry.

"Oh! Good Morning Uncle Tony! Peter and I were just discussing today's Chemistry Lab." I smiled.

"Oh how great! Now get out, Parker. Or I'll kick you out of this damn building." Uncle Tony glared at Peter.

"A few more minutes! Please Uncle Tony?" I asked.

"Of course, sweetie." He smiled and closed the door.

"I'll see you today partner?" I asked, moving closer again.

"I wouldn't miss it for the world." Peter smiled and kissed me quickly before running out of the room.

  I sighed dreamily and then squealed slightly, that was until Vision came into the room with a glass of Orange Juice. I blushed as he walked over to me and handed me the glass. I knew that he knew what had just happened.

"So, you love him?" Vision asked.

"Yes..." I blushed.

"It's sweet, Danielle." Vision smiled, taking my now empty OJ glass.

"He's so amazing." I sighed.

"But?" Vision asked.

"He has a girlfriend and I don't want them to die out because he 'cheated' on her." I sighed.

"But maybe there's a way to get him without him 'cheating' on her?" Vision offered as he left.

  Vision was right. There had to be some other way that Peter and I could be together. One that involved not hurting Mary Jane or my Uncle. Anything was worth Peter Parker. But I just wasn't quite his yet. Was I?