Chapter 3: New Girl

So I woke up the next morning and slipped on the clothes I had. I was extremely nervous for this, I'd never actually been to school. So I breathed in before looking in the mirror.

  I was wearing a black long sleeved shirt and a light pair of jeans. My hair was in a high bun and I wasn't wearing any makeup. I only wore makeup to important events, like dances and dates. I mean, that is if I ever got one.

"Good Morning, Dani." Uncle Tony smiled and handed me my Lunch.

"Oh Dani! I'm so excited for you!" Aunt Pepper smiled at me and kissed me on the forehead.

"Thanks Aunt Pepper." I smiled.

"Peter's on the curb waiting for you." Uncle Tony said.

"THANKS!" I called as I ran out the door.

"No touching each other!" Uncle Tony called after me. But I was too far gone to care.

So I walked out to the curb where Peter Parker was waiting for me. He smiled at me slightly. It was obvious that both of us were nervous.

"Hey." I smiled.

"Hey." He smiled back.

"So, how are we supposed to get to school?" I asked.

"Tony said to walk because he'd literally kill me if I carried you to school." Peter said as we started walking.

"Aunt Pepper likes you." I pointed out.

"I guess that's good. I won't have to totally avoid you." He joked.

"So are you living in Stark Tower?" I asked.

"Well Rapunzel, I actually am." He teased.

"Shut up." I laughed and smacked him with the back side of my hand.

We arrived at the high school and went our separate ways. He had P.E. and so did I, but mine was just a bunch of girls who were probably lesbians. No offense, to lesbians in other cities. But in my gym class, one girl slapped my ass one time. Gross, I know.

After Gym Class-and being horrified of changing-I walked with Peter Parker once again. He and I both had Chemistry together. Having Chemistry in Chemistry Class was the typical way to romance in the novels I read.

"Hello class. We have a new student, her name is Danielle Stark. Now, as you all know we must change seats." Mrs. McAllen announced.

  Some people groaned and other seemed excited to move seats. It was like we were all back in the first grade, fighting over seats. Minus that fact that I could never understand such a feeling.

"And finally, Miss Stark, you'll be sitting with Mr. Parker." Mrs. McAllen smiled nicely as possible.

  Peter and I exchanged glances before sitting down together at the desk. I sighed and pulled out my spiral notebook. I wrote down all the notes, and noticed that Peter Parker didn't seem to care enough to take the notes. But I didn't say anything.

  We walked to Lunch together where we were met by this girl with long, straight Ginger colored hair. She was beautiful, imperfect. And I was somewhat jealous.

"Hey! You must be Danielle!" She smiled.

"Yes, and you are?" I asked. But in the back of my head I wondered how in hell she knew my name.

"I'm Mary Jane! Peter has told me so much about you!" She smiled.

  Something wasn't right here. She was...different from the other's girls who were in my classes. She had a bad vibe about her, and she reminded me of someone. And not in the kind of good deja vu way.

"Oh! You two know one another?" I laughed.

"Yes! We're dating!" She smiled.

WAIT WHAT?!?!