Chapter 5: Fight Me

"You needed me?" I asked sweetly.

"Yes," Natasha said, "you'll be-".

"You'll be finding your ability today." Tony finished Natasha's sentence. She shot him a dark glare.

"I thought we-" I began.

"And Peter has offered to help us." Tony smirked. Peter was blushing profusely by this point. I figured he knew I was pissed about Mary Jane being his girlfriend.

"Great." I faked my smile.

So we began to fight one another. Peter wasn't as fast as I was, so he had a difficult time keeping up. I rushed from side to side until I was cornered. And Peter wasn't shy as he pinned me to the wall.

"Come on Peter!" Tony rolled his eyes.

"What?" Peter yelled back.

"Finish her!" Tony barked the order.

"What the-" I began but was cut off.

Of all the things Peter Parker could've done in this moment, he decided kissing me was the answer. And believe me I wasn't complaining. It was sweet, romantic even. I wrapped my arms around his neck before being clever enough to slide underneath him. And then my super ability was discovered. I was stretchy.

My body was physically able to stretch itself as far as it needed to go. And with my flexibility came speed. I could go anywhere just as fast as Peter Parker himself.

"Finally!" Natasha hugged me and smiled.

"Mom." I smiled and hugged her back.

"Good job out there." Peter said as we walked around the building for a moment.

"Thanks. You're kissing isn't that bad. But I'd figured you'd save it for your girlfriend." I smirked.

"Danielle, I swear, Mary Jane and I have been dating for only like a week." Peter tried to cover it up as we stopped in front of my bedroom door.

"That's long enough for you to actually not go after me too, Peter Parker." I sighed and closed my bedroom door.

How was it I could love someone I'd known for less than 48 hours? Someone who was supposedly in love with a goddess? Someone so damn perfect.