Chapter 12: Prom?

|2 Weeks Later|

  Things had been going steady for both Peter and I. Everything was romantic and sweet like it had been before. Uncle Tony and Bruce watched from afar to make sure nothing happened. Of course, Vision helped us sneak in to see one another.

  So two weeks had gone by, and Prom was in 4 and a half days. I walked into Stark Tower after school and looked at Caitlyn and Teagan. They were sitting in the living room again.

"He still hasn't asked?" Teagan asked.

"Nope." I sighed, beginning my climb up the stairs.

"If only she knew." Caitlyn giggled after I'd gone upstairs.

  I sighed and tried not to let this weigh me down. But how could my boyfriend NOT ask me to Prom? It was kind of like a right of passage.

"Danielle! Hurry!" Vision gasped out of breath.

"What is it Vision?!" I asked.

"Peter! He's hurt in the study!" Vision gasped.

  I started sprinting to the Study. Knowing Peter, he probably had gotten a paper cut and was pretending to bleed to death to get attention. Yes, he's that dramatic.

"PETER!" I screamed as I got into the Study.

  But as I did so, I was blindfolded. I couldn't see a thing. I growled and hear someone stifling laughter behind me.

"I swear to God, Peter Parker, if this is anything like when you got that paper cut-" But before I could say anything more my blindfold was removed.

  In front of me Prom? Was spelled in pink roses on the ground of the study. Peter was standing behind me. He looked nervous, but he had no idea how good this felt.

"Yes." I smiled, then I cried, then hugged Peter.

  So my dreams were slowly coming true, and it didn't take much. Just a boy with some super powers dating a super bitch and breaking up with her for me. Yeah. That's all it took.