Chapter 10: Where Evil Lurks

So Peter and I ran out of school together when the bell rang and he held me while we got home using his webs. I smiled when we got onto the roof of Stark Tower. My Uncle was going to kill us both.

"I'm so glad-" Peter began but was interrupted when Steve came onto the roof.

"Steve!" I blushed, untangling myself from Peter's arms.

"Well finally. Someone actually spoke up." He smirked.

"Can you leave now?" I blushed.

"Steve, leave her alone." Teagan rolled her eyes and made Steve blush slightly.

It wasn't exactly a secret that Teagan made Steve slightly uncomfortable. It was easy to see why, she was beautiful. She was Steve's age, 99 Years old. And of course, she maybe liked him back.

"Okay...I was just...uh...leaving." Steve blushed and left.

"What does he have this time?" She asks, suddenly concerned.

"Crush-itis." I laughed.

"Oh shut up, Danielle." She rolled her eyes.

  Teagan was America's real life version of Wonder Woman. She had the outfit and everything. Except instead of it being red, it was an evergreen color.

"What kind of trouble is my sister causing now?" Caitlyn laughed as she landed next to Teagan.

  Caitlyn and Teagan are sisters, Caitlyn is older by 12 minutes. Yeah, they're twins. And Caitlyn was Super Woman while Teagan was Wonder Woman. Caitlyn had a Superman suit that was pink. Yes, pink.

"Oh whatever Caitlyn! I'm 99, I can handle myself!" Teagan groaned and rolled her eyes.

"Pardon my manners, but who are you guys?" Peter asked cluelessly.

"I'm Caitlyn." Caitlyn smiled and waved.

"And I'm Teagan." Teagan smirked and did a slight head nod.

"This is Peter." I introduced Peter to both Teagan and Caitlyn.

"Can we borrow Danielle for a moment?" Teagan smiled sweetly.

"Yeah sure." Peter said.

  So I was dragged into Stark Tower behind my adoptive Aunts. And they were practically squeaking as they did so. Something told me they were up to something.

"Is that your..." Teagan began.

"Boyfriend?!" Caitlyn squealed.

"Maybe..." I blushed.

"Aww how-" Teagan began.

"AVENGERS! REPORT TO THE MEETING ROOM IMMEDIATELY. AND PLEASE COME SUITED UP!" Nick Fury's Voice could be heard over the intercom.

"Oh shit." Caitlyn whispered.

"Let's go ladies." I said.

  So we ran down the hallway and I went and suited up. Natasha had made me a suit like hers. Except mine was a little different. It was white and it was super tight. My go-go boots were also white but had red trim around the top. And my mask was white with red trim around the edge. My hair was straightened over my shoulders and everything looked perfect.

"Hello Avengers, thank you for coming! Oh Danielle, is that a new suit?" Nick asked.

"Yes sir. I've found my power." I explained with a proud smile.

"Congratulations Miss Stark. Now as I was saying, we have an evil superpower approaching us. It's a female version of an evil cat or something. They call her Catelsa {Ka~telsa}." Nick Fury said.

"Okay, Danielle and Peter stay here and watch guard-" Uncle Tony began.

"Actually, this mission is for Peter, Danielle, Caitlyn, Teagan, and Captain America." Nick Fury said.

"What?!" Everyone in the room gasped.

"This girl is 18, she's Peter and Danielle's age. They need to learn how to fight in the real world anyways." Nick sighed.

  I looked at Peter knowingly. We trained for this and we were plenty ready. Besides where evil lurks, goodness shines through.