Chapter 6: She's Perfect

|Peter Parker's POV|

  When she shut the door in my face, I looked down before heading back to my bedroom. There was this heavy weight in my chest that I'd never felt there before. Why did it hurt so much? Why did it hurt to love someone so beautiful?

"Hello sir, how was your day?" Vision asked, entering the room with a glass of water.

"Well, I met this beautiful girl who totally kicked my ass and then insulted me. And she's completely right. So it was really shitty." I sighed.

"Miss Stark? She is indeed wondrous fair." Vision commented.

"But I'm dating Mary Jane. And I don't want to anymore because I just don't feel the way I do around Dani." I admitted.

"Tell her then." Vision said, taking my now empty glass.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"Tell Danielle you love her. That's all she wants from you, Peter." Vision said.

"But what happens if she doesn't like me back?" I asked as I took off my suit.

"Like hell she wouldn't like you back, sir. If she let you kiss her and still talk to her, she feels the same way." Vision laughed.

"I suppose you do have a point Vision." I laughs too.

"So tomorrow, break up with Mary Jane. And talk to Miss Stark." Vision smiled.

"I will. She's perfect." I sighed dreamily.

"Someone's certainly in love." Vision chuckled to himself.

  And I found myself believing he was correct. It all felt real and in my mind I knew it was. I'm in love with Danielle Stark.