Chapter 1: Shi----da!!!!

Y/n's pov

~The story of the past~

Hoseok, he is my one and only bestfriend since I was 10 years old. At the age of 10, I began to have some dance classes. At first, I was shy, I had no friends. The steps is also hard, I can't catch up to the steps. During breaks and water breaks, I am always infront of the mirror, practicing the steps again and again until I can do it smoothly and perfectly.

When I was practicing alone, in the corner of my eye, I saw a cute boy, same age as me I guess? He was looking at me, he began walking to my direction and approached me. "Hi" he said. I breathed deeply and answered "Hello", " Catching up the choreo again huh?" He asked. I nodded, still catching my breath. "Anyways, I am Hoseok, you can call me Jhope! And you are?" He asked and flashed a smile. He is so cute! Wait, I am too young for these! Stop Y/n! STOP! "I am y/n" I answered. "Need help?" He asked. "Uhmm. Y-yes please" Shoot! I stuttered. He began to dance and of course, I followed him.

Since that day started, we became close friends. He is still checking on my steps, he is just like a teacher. Sometimes, we are going to the playground ang play. And that is a good start of our friendship

~Present~

Me and hoseok are practicing for tommrow's dance performance. Hoseok promised me that he will bring me into a new fast food chain that it is located two blocks away from my house.

*after 1 hour*

Hoseok's Pov

"Aishh i am so tired" i shouted.
"JHOOOPEE!!!"
Did someone call my name???? Ugh nevermind...
"JHOPEE!!!" I heard my name again but someone is not here... Omo!!! Is there someone their??? Hellooo!!!
I realized that the voice I heard was quite familiar. I exited to the school (dance classes) and headed towards to my car. I saw y/n leaning on my car...
"Aaisshh what are you doing here y/n??? You should go home now take some rest" I said to her with my arms are wrapped in her shoulders. "Promises are promises jhope!!!" Y/N said with her angry but cute face💓💓💓 . Oh no I forgot my promise to Y/n.
"Sorry Y/N I forgot my promise so sorry..." I said to her and pout so that Y/N forgive me...

Y/N's POV
"Sorry y/n I forgot my promise so sorry" hoseok said and he pouted so he thinks that when he pouted I will forgive him but I cant take his cuteness when he will pout. "Always forgiven Hoseok but promise me not to break promises ok??? I said to him." Ok y/n" he said with his smiling and cute face.

*inside the car*
Hoseok's pov

Its already a late night. I said to Y/N that I will send her home but she disagreed in my decision. She wants to go to the park when we played since we were kids, so I agreed and then I saw her face with a big smile and saying thank you. I feel her excitement to recall all the memories we've made

*in the park*

Y/n's pov
"Thank You Jhope" I hug him and I feel his arms, wrapping around my back. After an hour he sent me back home. Of course I said goodbye to him👋👋👋 before leaving the car.

Hoseok's pov
"bye Jhope take care" y/n said with her right hand is waving✋. After leaving y/n's house, I texted taehyung.

Hoseok: taehyung are you still awake??? If youre still awake please REPLY ASAP. We need to talk about
Y/N.

*the phone rings*

Taehyung: yes hyung I am still awake... Why???

Hoseok: please wake Jimin up and can you please open the gate please. Thank you!

Taehyung: ok copy that hyung

*end of chat*

Taehyung's pov
"JIMIN!!! wake up Hoseok hyung needs us" and then jimin is already awake after waking up jimin I open the gates and then I saw the car of hoseok hyung so I waited him until his car parked." Wassup hoseok hyung hows your day with y/n huh???

Hoseok's pov
Taehyung welcomed me with his easy  question. "As always it is fun if I am with y/n, even with you guys. By the way where is Jimin???" I answered his questions honestly. I am now finding Jimin and me and taehyung dont know where he was... I dont want to shout Jimin's name because hyungs and the golden maknae are already asleep.