Chapter 8: Confession

Hoseok's pov

"I will trust you, forever." Y/n said. My heart started to beat fast when I heard those words from her. It is really overwhelming that she will trust me forever. 'Move on Jhope! MOVE ON!' My mind said. I shook my head and continued what I am doing.

We walk slowly and reached our destination. "You ready?" I whispered in her ear. She nodded. I removed my hands on her eyes and stared at her expressions. She widend her eyes while her mouth is agape. I sighed as relief that she liked my suprise. "Woah! Y-you..." She said. "You what?"
I asked her. "You did th-this?" She asked while stuterring. She is really surpised.

"Yes, I did this for you", I answered and winked at her. She opened her arms wide and hugged me so tight. I hugged back and placed my chin above on her head. " Did you like it?" I asked. She tightend her hug and answered, "I really like it. Did you know that this type of date is my dream date?". "Oh, really? Thank God! I am very lucky", I said and pinched her nose. " Thank you!" She said cheerfully.

I released from the hug and grabbed her hand. We headed to the table provided beside the car and started to eat. She stuffed her mouth with foods. She is so cute, "Cutee" I mumbled. "What?" She asked. Shit, she heard me. I quickly avoided her eyes and just shook my head. She go back to her meal and continued stuffing foods on her mouth. I stared at her for awhile.

Suddenly, A message popped on my phone, Jin hyung messaged me.

J: How was your date?

M: it went good. This day is so memorable. I will remember this day.

J: How's Y/n?

M:She is stuffing foods in her mouth.

I took a picture of y/n secretly and send it to Jin hyung

J: Haha cuteee, she likes my food...
Jungkook planned that we will perform their. Can we? Including you!

M: Great idea! What song?

J: I like it pt 1!

M: Ok see yah here....

*end of chat*

I turned at y/n and she finished her food already! I didn't eat my food yet because I was busy staring at her like there is no tomorrow at the same time, I am thinking about the performance later. It is bothering me... Also the confession.

I already finished my meal. We hopped inside the car's compartment and talked a lot. My phone vibrates on my pocket that made me to flinch a little. Suga hyung was calling me....
I excused myself for awhile and leaved y/n alone. I went somewhere that is far from y/n and suddenly I saw 6 boys who was hiding behind a tree.

*phone call*

S: We are alr-

M: I saw you!

I hanged up and walk to them quietly so y/n will not hear my footsteps. 'Lets go!' I mouthed to them and signaled to come with me. We gathered all and I said, "I will go back now. You should start setting up the music. Listen carefully ok? I will tell y/n that 'I am going to tell you something', and you will play the music and come out one by one ok? Bye!

I quickly ran back and started to waste my time for her. As the time goes by, we stayed silent for a moment. I spoke up and break the awkwar silence that filled the air, "Y/n?" I called and waited for a response. She just hummed for a response. "I will tell you something" I stood up and the music started to play.

"Wanna be love, don't wanna be fool wanna be cool, wanna be love, no are you same love... Baby I want it~ Jungkook sings as the music started to play. We danced also. Namjoon and Suga rapped. "Pretty woman....~ Don't wanna be fool, wanna be cool, wanna be loved no are you same love." Jin hyung, V, Jungkook and Jimin sang the chorus. I rapped and stared at y/n deeply. Her eyes looked happy even her eyes are hiding some tears, tears of joy.

After the song, I grabbed y/n's hand and kneeled down infront of her.     "Y/n" I said calmly. I looked straight into her brown irises. "There are million reasons to smile about but definetly you are my favorite one. Will you be my girlfriend? I asked her. My stubborn heart started to beat fast. I was neevous if she will reject me. What will happen to me if she rejected me? I asked myself nonstop. Tears began to fall in her cheeks. What does that tears means? Is she sad for me because she will reject me and feel sorry for me? Or she will be happy beacuse I asked this fucking question to her? Geez... Think positive Jhope, she will not reject you, my mind said. Thanks God, I have this kind of mind. It really helps me when I am down by popping some encouraging words.

She covered her mouth while  tears are falling nonstop on her cheeks. She nodded, she said yes! Wooh. I am really lucky! I quickly get up and hug her tight. "Thank you" I whispered. I let her to cry on my shoulders for awhile to release all the tears that she had. "I love you" she said. I flashed a smile and said "I will love you forever". I wiped her tears and placed my arms around her shoulders.

She is really tired of crying so she laid her body on the bed that Jimin made, she close her eyes and slowly went to her dreamland. I stared at her for awhile and suddenly my eyes are getting heavier and heavier. I hugged y/n and dozed off to sleep

-----------------------------------------------------------
Hey guysueee
Thank you again for taking your time to read this story. I am really thankful that there are still reading this story even if it is bad. There are some grammatical errors and I feel sorry for that. Anyways...... Did you heard already the Christmas day song by Jimin and Jungkook? If you don't, go and listen it, it is so perfect!

ADVANCE MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL

VOTE AND COMMENT
SARANGHAE
-Author💋