Chapter 10:

Y/n's pov

I opened my eyes and felt something on my waist. Someone is hugging me, oh, I forgot, its just my cute but can turn into a hot guy in 0.1 second boyfriend. I admired his face for a while and suddenly, my stomach started to crumble. I am hungryyyy, I checked my temperature and gladly, it is low now. I got out of Jhope's arm and started to walk towards the kitchen.

"Stay stay stay with me, it goes little something like, lalalalala, lalalalalala..." I sang as the music is playing. I started to chop the ingridients, then suddenly, a pair of arms wrapped around on my waist. I flinched a little, the human behind me chuckled, I realized that the human behind me is Jhope. "Feeling better now?" He asked as he placed his chin on my shoulders.

"Yes" I answered, "You sure?" "100%!" I shouted. "What's that?" He asked, "A reward for you" I said and turned around to peck him in cheeks. "Yah" he said and pouted. I raised an eyebrow, "wrong place" he said and pointed his lips. Aishhh this guy, is so cute... I pecked his lips and turned around to continue what I am doing.

"Satisfied?" I asked. "No, not yet.." He smirked and licked his lips. Geez, it gave me goosebumps. A cute guy suddenly turned into a hot guy!

He carried me in a bridal style position and walked towards to my bed room. He throwed me on the bed and hovered over me. What's happening!? Is this true? I don't know how to have sex yet! I am an innocent person! (Really? -author) Just joking! I am not an innocent person. (See, she is not innocent... -author) SHUT UP AUTHOR!

He started to kiss me passionately and suddenly, he...