chapter 22

Y/n's pov
My eyes fluttered open when a pair of arms were hugging my waist. It's hoseok. I quickly got away from his grip and headed to the kitchen.

The aroma was filling my nose up as I inhaled and follow the scent of the food.

Jin, Jimin and Jungkook was there.

"Good morning noona!"
Jungkook greeted that made the two look behind their back.

"Good morning! What's the meal today?"

"Uhmmm it's a suprise!"

Jimin exclaimed as I peeked to the food their preparing.

They gave up and said the meal.
Jin told Jungkook and Jimin to wake the others up. So, I was alone with Jin.

"Y/n, are you ok?"

Jin asked to ease the awkwardness that is tied on us.

"O-oh yes offcourse"

I answered. Am I really ok?

"Come on, I know you have a problem, I can see it through your eyes"

"It's just a non sense problem so don't worry I can handle this"

I stated and faked a smile.

"Stop lying, see, you just flashed a fake smile to me! That means, it's a very huge problem. Spill it out. NOW"

Jin said in a demanding tone. I have no choice so I told him my problem.

"Jealousy?"

"I don't know what to feel yesterday, angry? Jealous? Or pissed off. Oh yeah! I felt angry, jealous and pissed off yesterday so that's why I am quiet the whole time"

"Y/n, jealousy is the most experienced feeling when you are in a relationship. Sometimes you need to lower down your pride and learn to forgive a person. If he was doing too much, then, it's time to cut your relationship with him. But it's up to you~"

He's right. I need to lower down my prideand learn on how to forgive a person.

"I know that forgiving takes time. So it's ok. Take your time!"

Take my time?

Jin hugged me as a one tear escaped my eyes.

Hoseok's pov

I opened my eyes as the sunshine was beaming on my face I tried to hug y/n beside me but I realized that.....

I hugged the air.

She's not here. Suddenly I remembered the scene last night.

Shooot I need to apologize to her.

I walked downstairs as I follow the pleasant smell of the food which lends me to the kitchen. A voice was heard inside. It's y/n and.........

Jin hyung?

"It's just a non sense problem so don't worry I can handle this"

"Stop lying, see, you just flashed a fake smile to me! That means, it's a very huge problem. Spill it out. NOW"

I quickly got out of the house and inhaled some fresh air.

What I have done?

I need to apologize

But how?

When?

This questions was bugging me all the time...

Uhhh Hoseok! Think!

In the middle of my thoughts, a pair of arms ghosted around my neck. I quickly hug the arms and inhaled the scent, it was quite familiar...

Y/n???....

"Sorry"

The owner of the arms stated, it's y/n.

I stood up from my sit and quickly pulled her on my chest.

"Don't apologize, it was my fault ok? I am the one who needs to be sorry"

I said with a soothing voice and stroked her hair repeatedly. I felt something wet on my shirt. I grabbed and cupped y/n's face but she refused.

"Shhhh don't cry jagi~. I'm sorry, I'm really really sorry"

Sobs was heard from her, I tried to stop her from crying by rubbing her back.

She lifted her head up and wiped all her remaining tears, I wiped some tears and placed some hair behind her ears.

"I'm sorry."

"Y/-"

She hushed me and placed her index finger on my lips.

"I'm sorry for yelling at you last night. Guilt was taken over me. Until the time was ticking, I realized that I need to apologize to you too. And I'm sorry for making your shirt wet."

She said as she leaned her head on my chest.

"Gosh, you are so adorable!~"

She chuckled cutely as I pinched her cheeks.

"Now let's go inside and eat. We good?"

She nodded and we quickly walked inside, it's getting cold brrrr~

"Good morning unnie! Good morning oppa!~"

Srsly, I forgot that I have my sibling here...

"Oh good morning hanbyul!"

We ate and talked the whole time.

--------------------------

*6 pm* *rainy season*

3rd person's pov

The rain drops quickly outside, the climate were gettibg colder and colder in the matter of seconds. All of them were staying in their bedrooms, enjoying the cold climate. Y/n, who was sitting beside the window which the wind entered the house. She was wearing one of his brother's plain shirt that flows down above her knee and a short beneath.

"Y/n, you might get cold! Change your clothes and come here"

Jhope said as he looked worriedly at y her girlfriend.

"I am comfortable in this clothes and I love the sight of the rain drops."

Jhope sighed

"No no no. Come here and let's cuddle so you won't get cold"

Jhope approached y/n and planned to carry her in a bridal style but she y/n hugged her knees and pouted like a little kid.

"As I count to 3 and you don't come here, I 'll give you a silent treatment. 1"

Jhope started to count until y/n stood up. Jhope opened his arms wide and hugged each other.

"Your'e such a good girl to daddy huh?"

"What the?! Your'e so kinky!"

"Why? You don't like it?"

"No, I don't. I love it!"

Jhope put a strand of hair behind her ears and began to trace her face going down to her neck.

"I'm going to mark you here"

Jhope smirked which cause y/n's face turned red.

He stared at y/n for a while and kissed her forehead, y/n thought that he will do it seriously but she is quite wrong...

She hit his chest and burried her head in to Jhope's chest.