Chapter 15: Period

They slept hahaha
(Bought to you by my lazyness)

Y/n's pov

I woke up and felt something wet on my panties, I thought that it was just white mens sooo its not totally a big problem. I turned to face a peacful and adorable ball of sunshine, Jhope, I smiled at myself after seeing this kind of human being in this early lazy morning. I poked his nose and wake him up.

"Sunshine... Time to wake up" I whispered and and ruffled his soft hair, I waited him to wake up and admired his face for a bit.

He suddenly open his eyes slowly and a smile creeped on his face, his smile is so contagious, you can't help to smile too.

"You lil ray of sunshine! Wake uppp!"

I stood up and I saw him sat up from his deep sleep, his smiley face began to turn into an innocent and confused one.

"Jagi, I think you have a chocolate stain on your pajamas" he said innocently and pointed at my back.

My eyes began to grew wide.

"What is the date today?" I asked,
"1st day of march"
"SHIT!"
"Yah! Too early for cursing babe"

I rushed to the bathroom and checked if I had some blood on my panties, and... Yes it has!

Ughhhh! I checked the bathroom drawers if I still have some pads but there is only one pad remaining. Poor me...

I washed my clothes that are stained with blood and wore a new one with my pads on.

I flopped myself on the couch (living room) and sleep, suddenly my right leg began to have cramps.

"Shit shit shit!!!" I cursed, again. I tried to reach my foot but failed.

Jhope ran to me and asked me worriedly, "what happened?!"

"Cramps"

He helped me and invited me to the dining room and we ate our breakfast.

We stayed at the bedroom cause my lower stomach aches, he accompanied me and cuddled with me.

Jhope's pov

I felt something weird about y/n, her mouth began to curse, her lower stomach aches and also cramps are attacking.

I planned to go and asked the boys if they knew this kind of the situation,

"Hey, I am going to the boys, you ok here?" I asked nervously cause I thought she would curse to me,

"Ohh ok, yea I am ok here, but can you do me a favor? Pleaseee?"

She asked with an aegyo

"Ok what is it princess"

"P-princess that's new huh! Hehe!Anyways, can you buy me some pads and more chocolates...? Are they coming?"

"Oh ok! Uhmm I don't know if the boys will come"

"Ok, bye! Take care!"

I hugged her and kissed her forehead, "Are you sure you ok here? Alone?"

"Yup! Promise!" She said cheerfully.

We bid goodbyes and head towards to the dorm.

----------(dorm)-----------

*knocks*

"Taehyung ah! Open the door! I am cooking!"

"Yaah! I am playing with yeontan! Jungkook!"

"No way hyung! I am gonna loose on this freaking game!"

"Yo guys! Just open the door!"

"Why don't you open the door Namjoon hyung?"