Space

Y/n's pov

"I am going outside to get some fresh air, the air here is tensed"

I closed the door slowly and head downstairs. The boys are watching a movie but Taehyung is not there.

I walked towards the balcony and saw a boy sitting on a long but comfortable chair, is this taehyung?

"Mind if I join you?"

I asked him.

"Oh y/n! Sure!"

He patted a seat next to him, telling that I can seat with him. I sat down and admired the stars above me.

I sighed, releasing all the tension and stress that is ruining my mood tonight.

"Spill it out"

Taehyung said.

"What?"

"C'mon, I know that something is wrong y/n"

"I'm ok! Promise! It's just a fight between me and Hoseok. No big deal!"

"And?"

"That's all?"

I answered

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah"

I said with a very soft and calming voice.

"You can come to me and cry on my shoulders y/n, I am here for you.

I hugged him and my tears started to fall.

Did I do something wrong?

"Are you crying?"

"Maybe?"

"Aigoooo! Our baby y/n is crying!!! Hyuuuung! Y/n is crying!"

He shouted. I hid myself on his chest as I hear some footsteps towards us.

"Awww we are here for youuu!"

"Don't cry y/n!"

"Aigooo! It's ok y/n!"

They crowded me until...

"Hyung! I'm on it"

They looked at Hoseok with a confused reaction

I lowered my head and and sighed.
The boys were heading inside the house while Jhope was slowly approaching me.

"Y/n"

"Mmm?"

"I'm sorry"

He said sincerly. I lifted my head up and meet his teary eyes.

I looked down and sighed. Should I forgive him?

"It takes time y/n"

That was Jin said to me

Yes it takes time, iv'e lost my patience already but I am trying regain it again.

But this time, NO!

You can't forgive easily right? I will made him realize of what he had done.

I got up from my seat and walked away.

I just wanted to be alone.

I walked down to the park and relaxed myself for awhile.

How do I solve this problem?

What should I do?

I got out from my thoughts when my phone started ringing.

"Hello?"

"Y/n-ah! It's oppa"

"Hanbin oppa?"

"Yes, you sound depressed today, your voice was very low, are you ok?"

"Yes, I'm totally fine!"

I answered and faked a voice just to make sure that I sounded fine but honestly, not.

"Ok, anyways, I am visiting tomorrow ok? I will stay there for a week!"

What the heck!

"B-but why? So sudden!"

"Why? You don't want to see your handsome brother?! Don't you miss me?! Fine! I'm not going!"

"N-no! Wait! I didn't said that! Of course! I miss you!"

"Aww! Anyways, I don't miss you. But! Don't be suprised if you see my handsome face there!

"Ugh fine!"

"Awwww, I admit that you are rude and I'm gonna tell eomma!!!!

"It's because of you!"

"Huh? Your weird.

"I admit that my brother is stupid"

"Hey!"

"Bye!"

I hunged up before he can say anything.

Ughhh! I am so stressed!

What if my brother found out that me and Hoseok are not in good terms?

What if he beated Hoseok up for what he had done?

But, It's not his fault though,
And not mine

Arghh nevermind!

It's OUR fault

And you mean by OUR is the two of us. But I just don't want to talk to him for awhile. I wanted some space.

As the time has passed, I decided to treat myself. You know, relaxation.

I entered a cafe that was two blocks away from my home. The aroma of the coffee embraced my senses, I ordered one of their best seller and find a place to sit.

I sat down and relaxed myself for awhile. It's getting late. The temperature was just right.

I feel like walking around so I drank my coffee and take out another one.

Gosh this so relaxing!

I am not perfect, well all of us were not perfect. It is a mistake if I became friendly? Actually, being friendly is good rather than a snobber.

Misunderstanding. Yes it was. I just don't want to explain my side cause I know it will get worst than it is. I don't want to fight back. I don't know! I just don't feel fighting this time. I want some peace. PEACE.

I sighed as I felt my heart tighten and my tears fell down continuesly. Arggh! I'm such a cry baby! Why am I even crying? It's just a nonsense problem!

I sniffled and ran back home cause it's getting late and cold.

As I open the door, Seokjin, Namjoon, and guess who? Yoongi, looked at me.

I closed the door quietly. They were staring me!

"Stop staring at me"

I said sternly. They were not listening to me, they keep on staring me.

"Tell me what you want."

I asked.

"Where did you go?"

Yoongi asked.

"I just walked around the city"

"Didn't you know that it's late?!"

"Why do I fucking care if it's late?! I just wanted to inhale some fresh air! I already cleaned my thoughts, I jist wanted some space because I don't know what to do?! My brother will come and visit us tomorrow, he will see my condition, now what would you think if he knew that me and Hoseok are in a fight?!

I ranted out and pulled my hair back in frustration. I sat down and burried my face in my palms. Tears were running down my face.

Relax y/n, relax.

Suddenly, a throbbing headache bumped me in a matter of seconds as I hissed in pain.

My eyes started to blur, my knees were shaking so bad. Ok I give up!

I let myself fall

"Yah! Y/n! Wake u-"